Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 168

Thread: Killercheese`s signature shop returns again!

  1. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by Sphinx38 View Post
    Sphinx in the Middle
    Bold Basic Lettering
    Bright Green Back Round
    A hog on the right and a Elite Barb on the left

    PM me if there is anything i need to add

    Thanks
    -Sphinx

    Just finished making your signature hope you like it

    Youtube channel|MY AMA|#SavetheForums|Signature shop|
    Quote Originally Posted by Stew00m View Post
    I'm a th11 in champs, if anyone has a cool car, hot girlfriend/wife, or any money there not using shoot me a pm.

  2. #92
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    With the Cat Division of the village, also in Killercheese's signature shop
    Posts
    287
    Quote Originally Posted by iambob6 View Post
    Ayyy. Can I get this image on the left side of the sig?Attachment 196617 The rest is fine thx.
    Quote Originally Posted by iambob6 View Post
    Both of em.
    Done! Here's your signature picture!

    Also check your inbox!

    Please if you have any feedback leave them below.
    Killercheese's Signature Shop (OPEN!)
    Request now your own EPIC signature!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rauta (speaking about Supercell) View Post
    If you think you can do the job better, you can always apply here: www.supercell.net/jobs




  3. #93
    Junior Member Sphinx38's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    91
    I love it thanks

  4. #94
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Pushing to Legandary arena
    Posts
    110
    one for me. Sparky on the left miner on the right. "FLameZ" In the middle going down
    check out Killer cheeses Sig shop -> https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...turns-again%21
    1. Sparky from legendary chest at arena 6, 4 weeks later another sparky from Crown chest in arena 8
    2. Miner from another legendary chest from battle

  5. #95
    Centennial Club pursar20169474's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Neptune
    Posts
    139
    Can i have a signature

    With ewiz and graveyard
    Last edited by pursar20169474; 1 Week Ago at 07:36 AM.

  6. #96
    Senior Member iambob6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    In the boulevard of broken dreams.
    Posts
    369
    Quote Originally Posted by ClashOfHolmes View Post
    Done! Here's your signature picture!

    Also check your inbox!

    Please if you have any feedback leave them below.
    I know im asking too much but....I just thought of this after i saw the new sig .could you like leave everything the same but add a white background fading to black so that the white background covers the left pic and then it fades to black at the middle and then its a black background for the right pic?


    Thanks to ClashOfHolmes of the KillerCheese's signature shop for the awesome Sig.

    "Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."

  7. #97
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    With the Cat Division of the village, also in Killercheese's signature shop
    Posts
    287
    Quote Originally Posted by iambob6 View Post
    I know im asking too much but....I just thought of this after i saw the new sig .could you like leave everything the same but add a white background fading to black so that the white background covers the left pic and then it fades to black at the middle and then its a black background for the right pic?
    Something like this background but more expanded?


    If it's so, sorry but I'm busy until monday, so please check this thread on monday.
    Killercheese's Signature Shop (OPEN!)
    Request now your own EPIC signature!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rauta (speaking about Supercell) View Post
    If you think you can do the job better, you can always apply here: www.supercell.net/jobs




  8. #98
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    With the Cat Division of the village, also in Killercheese's signature shop
    Posts
    287
    Quote Originally Posted by xXFlamezXx View Post
    one for me. Sparky on the left miner on the right. "FLameZ" In the middle going down
    Here's your signature! I made it fastly... also the name "in the middle going down" is good? And... I made a black contour to sparky for more showiness... do you like it?

    Check your inbox!
    Killercheese's Signature Shop (OPEN!)
    Request now your own EPIC signature!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rauta (speaking about Supercell) View Post
    If you think you can do the job better, you can always apply here: www.supercell.net/jobs




  9. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by pursar20169474 View Post
    Can i have a signature

    With ewiz and graveyard
    sure

    Youtube channel|MY AMA|#SavetheForums|Signature shop|
    Quote Originally Posted by Stew00m View Post
    I'm a th11 in champs, if anyone has a cool car, hot girlfriend/wife, or any money there not using shoot me a pm.

  10. #100
    Senior Member iambob6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    In the boulevard of broken dreams.
    Posts
    369
    Quote Originally Posted by ClashOfHolmes View Post
    Something like this background but more expanded?


    If it's so, sorry but I'm busy until monday, so please check this thread on monday.
    Yeah thats what im talking bout. and i have no prob with waiting. take your time.


    Thanks to ClashOfHolmes of the KillerCheese's signature shop for the awesome Sig.

    "Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."

Similar Threads

  1. Killercheese`s signature shop returns again!
    By Killercheese in forum Creativity
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: November 22nd, 2016, 08:09 PM
  2. Killercheese`s signature shop returns again!
    By Killercheese in forum Creativity
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: October 7th, 2016, 08:10 PM
  3. Killercheese`s signature shop returns again!
    By Killercheese in forum Content Creation
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: August 28th, 2016, 04:04 PM
  4. Killercheese `s signature workshop
    By Killercheese in forum Creativity
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: August 21st, 2016, 01:08 AM
  5. Killercheese `s signature workshop
    By Killercheese in forum Content Creation
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: May 23rd, 2016, 03:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •