Page 1 of 72 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: The EX Family - Do you farm? Want to learn all the tricks?

The EX Family - Do you farm? Want to learn all the tricks?

Last edited by zauner; November 14th, 2014 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Updating minimum requirements

is this going to be your new thread? want the old ones closed?
    IGN: Sneaky-Dave - Level 22X

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakydave View Post
    is this going to be your new thread? want the old ones closed?
    Was just gonna PM a mod asking to do just that.
    Exploitation Elder

Thanks sneaky!

Thanks for closing the old threads. Also enjoyed the visit by your clan mate Lucy S. We really enjoyed the replays. You are always welcome to stop by expoliters for a visit. We would love to hear from you.
    Last edited by antoine82; August 19th, 2013 at 07:39 PM.

I'm a member of the ex-family since about 4 months.
    I started with a TH 7 noob-Base and i have now a decent Th9 base with 30% Lvl 9 Walls and lvl. 11 (BK)/ Lvl. 9 (AQ) Heroes.
    No way that i would made that progression without the support of this Clan.
    The knowledge in things like base-building and different farming strategy's is amaizing.
    Almost every new member improves his gold per h ratio dramaticly.
    About 2 months ago i hit my personal record while i was farming sub 200 as Th8.
    Over 2 M gold in one hour and that is even far away from the clan record! (which is about 2,6 M as far as i know)
    Here are 2 pics of this so called gold rush:

Start: http://i40.tinypic.com/sfcaza.jpg

End: http://i40.tinypic.com/30c3sya.jpg

At the moment me and many of my Clan mates in Exploited are using the BAM farming strategy to melk the gold and de from the noobs and we really profit from each other with our replay vids.

Clash on!
    Chessmaster

Thumbs Up

I thought I was a pretty good farmer before coming here but the replays really do help. Not to mention the clan chat is usually pretty entertaining for that downtime between raids.

Bam

Quote Originally Posted by Chesspoker View Post
    At the moment me and many of my Clan mates in Exploited are using the BAM farming strategy to melk the gold and de from the noobs and we really profit from each other with our replay vids.

Clash on!
    Chessmaster
    Hey Chess, pop and share a replay would ya? We need to see it a few more times.
    -Tiffany
    Exploiters Elder

Fresh Spawn
    Been with this family since the start and there has never been any regrets. Loved being an Ex then. Love being an Ex now. After coming back from a break to focus on RL, I'm happy to find that the atmosphere hasn't changed. The family still consists of fun-loving, driven farmers.

Really proud of this group of people - of the leader who began with a vision, of the members who play/played a part in the clan's growth, and all those who continue to make the game an incredibly enjoyable one.

I'm excited to see who else will join this family!

Did you UP your req. for ex (3)?

Clash of Clans l Level: 107
    l Troops: Maxed l Walls: Level 9 l TH: 9 l

Clash Royale l Level 6 l Arena 5 l

Dave

Hey Dave.
    We upped the requirements a few weeks ago. We used to be th7, but changed to th8 with atleast full level 7 walls and all new defenses up to the max th7 level.