Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Might make engineer acct to c if my opinions r true

Millennial Club

Might make engineer acct to c if my opinions r true

A company just gifted a refurnished pad to say ty for business. I decided to make a acct n might make it a engineer acct just to c if my opinions about them r true or not. Suggestions?

Give it a try, if only to see if you like building an engineered base.

Banned
    yeah sure its fun

Millennial Club
    Lol damn it fellas. Not giving me any firsthand knowledge bout em eh? Lol im mainly curious to c if my opinions r right or not. Should b easy till th9 I assume lol. Jus hope its not as much work as people say it is. Lets c.

Banned
    heres some firsthand knowledge...

once you make one, you are no longer a man of honor and have sunk to the lowest level of human depravity possible.

also you will always get easy wars all the time.

lastly, you will always win

Quote Originally Posted by kimchilove View Post
    Lol damn it fellas. Not giving me any firsthand knowledge bout em eh? Lol im mainly curious to c if my opinions r right or not. Should b easy till th9 I assume lol. Jus hope its not as much work as people say it is. Lets c.
    My best advice is defensive cc troops, without getting a shield can take a bit and you can be repeatedly raided. Sucks to wake up and see 10 raids for full loot with no shield. At least if you are going defenseless.
    Last edited by WookieFloyd; January 13th, 2017 at 11:30 PM.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by SupremeCleave View Post
    heres some firsthand knowledge...

once you make one, you are no longer a man of honor and have sunk to the lowest level of human depravity possible.

also you will always get easy wars all the time.

lastly, you will always win
    Lol duly noted but at least u admit it. Few pro engineers swear up n down that it is fair b competitive tho. Which I find laughable. The way u play is fine bc u not delusional about it. U know what it brings u n try to make excuses that it takes skills to do well. U r simply playing by the boundaries set forth by sc. Nothing wrong with that

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kimchilove View Post
    Lol duly noted but at least u admit it. Few pro engineers swear up n down that it is fair b competitive tho. Which I find laughable. The way u play is fine bc u not delusional about it. U know what it brings u n try to make excuses that it takes skills to do well. U r simply playing by the boundaries set forth by sc. Nothing wrong with that
    uhhh it was sarcasm lol

heres some real pointers...

its within the rules and fair

you won't get easy wars and wars will mostly be decided on the basis of skill

and you will not always win

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by WookieFloyd View Post
    My best advice is defensive cc troops, without getting a shield can take a bit and you can be repeatedly raided. Sucks to wake up and see 10 raids for full loot with no shield. At least if you are going defenseless.
    Ty for advice. Forgot about the 29% potential problem lol. Ill c how it goes n adjust strat accordingly. Ty for heads up

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by SupremeCleave View Post
    uhhh it was sarcasm lol

heres some real pointers...

its within the rules and fair

you won't get easy wars and wars will mostly be decided on the basis of skill

and you will not always win
    If I have clan full of engineers I cant inagine wars not being easy. Since im only one in clan who will b doing it, I assume I wont get proper experiment but at least ill understand gist of em....I think

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast