Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Might make engineer acct to c if my opinions r true

Banned
    Huge respect kimchi. You are actually quite open minded and flexible to try an engineered base. The interesting point with this whole engineering debate is that every single engineer I know, already experimented the maxxer strategy beforehand, while the anti-engineered people rarely had an engineered base themselves. Therefore the latters know little about what is really going on in engineered wars. Engineers beat on kids, engineers get easy wars, engineers have automatic wins are such myths perpetuated by mostly uninformed (not misinformed) people and you will about to find out yourself, and you can make your own enlightened opinion.

First, an easy experiment is to try roster engineering, by adding a bunch of th3 to your wars. (Btw, u don't need a new device for each coc account. A android device can allow you to have several accounts). Let's see if you have a mismatch advantage consistentl'y. From what I have seen with match ups from UPH and Zoliday, I don't think so.

Then try a defenseless base. Up to th8, even th9, it should be reasonable easy and fast to upgrade. It may be hard to upgrade heroes to high levels, but up to lvl 5, it should not be that hard. If you are diligent with writing down details of your match up, you will soon see if even that one defenseless base has an impact on your war. If u war 10v or 15v, the impact can be seen.

A x.5 will take more time since you need to upgrade some defenses as well, but you will eventually see the impact, in smaller wars.

An easier and more lazy way to test? Go visit some engineered clans. It is a good learning experience as well.

Lastly, when analyzing the match ups, don't be like many noobs and analyze mirror bases only, or defenses strengths only, or only the top few bases. You need to compare the clan as a whole, including both offense strength and defense strength.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by topbtm View Post
    Huge respect kimchi. You are actually quite open minded and flexible to try an engineered base. The interesting point with this whole engineering debate is that every single engineer I know, already experimented the maxxer strategy beforehand, while the anti-engineered people rarely had an engineered base themselves. Therefore the latters know little about what is really going on in engineered wars. Engineers beat on kids, engineers get easy wars, engineers have automatic wins are such myths perpetuated by mostly uninformed (not misinformed) people and you will about to find out yourself, and you can make your own enlightened opinion.

First, an easy experiment is to try roster engineering, by adding a bunch of th3 to your wars. (Btw, u don't need a new device for each coc account. A android device can allow you to have several accounts). Let's see if you have a mismatch advantage consistentl'y. From what I have seen with match ups from UPH and Zoliday, I don't think so.

Then try a defenseless base. Up to th8, even th9, it should be reasonable easy and fast to upgrade. It may be hard to upgrade heroes to high levels, but up to lvl 5, it should not be that hard. If you are diligent with writing down details of your match up, you will soon see if even that one defenseless base has an impact on your war. If u war 10v or 15v, the impact can be seen.

A x.5 will take more time since you need to upgrade some defenses as well, but you will eventually see the impact, in smaller wars.

An easier and more lazy way to test? Go visit some engineered clans. It is a good learning experience as well.

Lastly, when analyzing the match ups, don't be like many noobs and analyze mirror bases only, or defenses strengths only, or only the top few bases. You need to compare the clan as a whole, including both offense strength and defense strength.
    Ty bro n ty for the tips n advices. I will note em. Although we had difference in opinions I hope u r not offended by my words. With that said, I still believe my opinions to being true but let me c firsthand to kind of verify em. Im not sure if it will give me complete pic but im sure it will give me a inkling of a clue. From my experiences, it was super easy ug mid heroes so I might just stop at th9 with mid heroes. I already have a maxed 8.5 n brought in few low ths to test n experiment

Millennial Club
    Ok quick preliminary experiences using manipulated bases: war advantage is us but other team has chance to win. Advantage not overwhelming. Still an advantage tho. Looks like sc changed mm by balancing off with defense. If one side stronger offensively other side will b stronger defensively. Overall still think sc did good job roughly with mm. Finally they nerfed huge advantage engineers used to get but still an advantage. More analysis to come. Stay tuned. Same bat time, same bat channel....wait no this post might disappear. Damn lol

Centennial Club
    I am currently creating a engineered account right now. I am in th6 but i am doing my engineering different. I am going to have 3 max ad 2 max at 1 max mortar and 2 max cannons, and all traps/Teslas maxed. This way it is not easy to 3 star even TH7 have difficulty. I have been doing this account for 24 days. It takes much longer than people think.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by xXFlamezXx View Post
    I am currently creating a engineered account right now. I am in th6 but i am doing my engineering different. I am going to have 3 max ad 2 max at 1 max mortar and 2 max cannons, and all traps/Teslas maxed. This way it is not easy to 3 star even TH7 have difficulty. I have been doing this account for 24 days. It takes much longer than people think.
    Ty for sharing dude. If possible keep me posted bro. Ill do same. So far engineer th4 going to th5. As expected, very easy to make. Smooth sailing so far with no bumps

Millennial Club
    Ok here is result: 29-28. Their top guy outplayed our top guys. We both used manipulated bases. This war was lost bc I got ♥♥♥♥y n didnt take em seriously. I should have been the last hitter instead of safe two starrer. Learned. No excuses tho, their number1 guy outskilled us. Max th10 with solid heroes (37/31).

Millennial Club
    Wait I been reading its almost pointless making a engineer acct now lol. Am I late to the party? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by kimchilove View Post
    Wait I been reading its almost pointless making a engineer acct now lol. Am I late to the party? Lol
    It's pretty hotly debated at this time and seems to be very roster dependent....

Go defenseless

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by WookieFloyd View Post
    It's pretty hotly debated at this time and seems to be very roster dependent....
    Arg ok lol. We have a versatile roster now n ill mix n match accordingly n c results. To b continued....(end credits rollin)