Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Might make engineer acct to c if my opinions r true

Quote Originally Posted by kimchilove View Post
    Lol duly noted but at least u admit it. Few pro engineers swear up n down that it is fair b competitive tho. Which I find laughable. The way u play is fine bc u not delusional about it. U know what it brings u n try to make excuses that it takes skills to do well. U r simply playing by the boundaries set forth by sc. Nothing wrong with that
    How often do people actually get matched up against engineered clans that have th11 defenseless bases at the bottom of their war roster. I've been apart of a lot of wars and have never come across one that actually determined the outcome of our war. Most of the time they are just ♥♥♥♥ attackers with weak low level heroes and troops are no where near maxed. Sure I see a lot of th8 defenseless and th9 occasionally but those bases hardly provide an advantage and are usually weak offensively as well. I mean I have a 9.5 and my base always matches with infernos and regularly puts us at a defensive disadvantage but we still seem to come out on top because we have and offensive advantage in attack skills. I am not really seeing the advantage of my 9.5 which is in the process of becoming maxed out it's just that offense has always been my top priority. I have yet to ever leave an idle builder for the sake of keeping war weight lower not even for walls.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by WookieFloyd View Post
    How often do people actually get matched up against engineered clans that have th11 defenseless bases at the bottom of their war roster. I've been apart of a lot of wars and have never come across one that actually determined the outcome of our war. Most of the time they are just ♥♥♥♥ attackers with weak low level heroes and troops are no where near maxed. Sure I see a lot of th8 defenseless and th9 occasionally but those bases hardly provide an advantage and are usually weak offensively as well. I mean I have a 9.5 and my base always matches with infernos and regularly puts us at a defensive disadvantage but we still seem to come out on top because we have and offensive advantage in attack skills. I am not really seeing the advantage of my 9.5 which is in the process of becoming maxed out it's just that offense has always been my top priority. I have yet to ever leave an idle builder for the sake of keeping war weight lower not even for walls.
    Im a maxer by nature n all my accts follow that path. Only recently I been making non max accts to 1. Help out teammates 2. Understand its impact firsthand so I can back up my opinion about em. (Problem with that tho is overall clan weight as I have no choice but to put in some maxed accts or heavy weight accts) im sure I will c some impact tho regardless....I think

Fresh Spawn
    One base will not affect war weight that much, especially if everyone else in the clan is maxed or near to it. You will need most of the war line up to engineer to see what it's really about.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Acetsf View Post
    One base will not affect war weight that much, especially if everyone else in the clan is maxed or near to it. You will need most of the war line up to engineer to see what it's really about.
    Arggg wont even help it a lil? I also made a 8.5 n at times one other 8.5 can join. We usually run 10 v 10 wars. So 2 8.5, currently a engineer th3 lol, n a th5. Rest will b maxed or heavy weights. Worse case scenario if we need bodies (which is our main problem. Dont have enuff people to war constantly) we will use mid th9 n 1-2 max th8
    Last edited by kimchilove; January 14th, 2017 at 01:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kimchilove View Post
    Arggg wont even help it a lil? I also made a 8.5 n at times one other 8.5 can join. We usually run 10 v 10 wars. So 2 8.5, currently a engineer th3 lol, n a th5. Rest will b maxed or heavy weights. Worse case scenario if we need bodies (which is our main problem. Dont have enuff people to war constantly) we will use mid th9 n 1-2 max th8
    if only 1-2 bases engineered u will not notice the matchup difference, and u will be getting more illusion that engineered base get big advantage, because

1. everytime u look at ur mirror u will see easy opponent, without realising your offense is drawing stronger mirror for bases above u
    2. as long as your engineered base is significantly lower then your top bases, example th9 defenseless with th11 top bases, then u will not notice

u will see the impact of defenseless or minimax if your offense is at least similar or higher then you top base, then u will see what real opponent you engineered base really draw
    Last edited by samratulangi; January 14th, 2017 at 03:13 AM.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by samratulangi View Post
    if only 1-2 bases engineered u will not notice the matchup difference, and u will be getting more illusion that engineered base get big advantage, because

1. everytime u look at ur mirror u will see easy opponent, without realising your offense is drawing stronger mirror for bases above u
    2. as long as your engineered base is significantly lower then your top bases, example th9 defenseless with th11 top bases, then u will not notice

u will see the impact of defenseless or minimax if your offense is at least similar or higher then you top base, then u will see what real opponent you engineered base really draw
    Ty for thoughts. I have maxed th11 n NO WAY am I going to farm engineer acct to those offense lvs. I'm thinking up to th9 with mid heroes. Still not sure. Im just so farmed out lol. Did too many already lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SupremeCleave View Post
    uhhh it was sarcasm lol

heres some real pointers...

its within the rules and fair

you won't get easy wars and wars will mostly be decided on the basis of skill

and you will not always win
    You forgot to add that you will need to create a second forum account because your first one will get banned from all the engineering flame wars you create... Right Orange?

Millennial Club CHIMICHANGATIME's Avatar
    i have no problem with lopsided bases, my clan quit clash warring in July 2016 to play Royale instead

As the owner of a max offense defenseless TH11 that took close to 3 years to get to that point (still working on heroes), I'll tell you that it is not easy to get them to that point. People like to complain about how unfair they are in war, but have no clue what it takes to level one up. For every one that makes it to where mine is, thousands get made that don't even make it to TH7 (not talking about gemming one, but actually farming it up).

Quote Originally Posted by Acetsf View Post
    Agreed ace.

The only way I see one being effective is if it is the David that takes down the enemies Goliath. ie. lightweight th10 to take down the enemies max th9