Thread: Which should I do with my gold? I have about 35K gold.

Which should I do with my gold? I have about 35K gold.

I have all the legendaries except E-Wiz and The Log. My card levels are 10/8/4/1. I am currently running a zap bait deck at around 3900. I am currently deciding between whether I should aim to lv up my zap to lv12 or buy the log/Electro Wizard from the shop.

Id save up my gold for card upgrades. Ive bought legendaries from the shop in the past but it doesnt really worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Manyolo View Post
    Id save up my gold for card upgrades. Ive bought legendaries from the shop in the past but it doesnt really worth it.
    ^^^^^This.

100% Free to Play | Level 12 | 4,370 trophy record | ​70/75 Cards Found
    18 Legendaries pulled | 2 SMCs, 2 Legendary Chests, and 2 Epic Chests from battles.
    Cards I don't have: Log, Princess, Bandit, Night Witch, and Sparky.
    Deck: Fireball, Musketeer, Mini Pekka, Hog Rider, Skarmy, Freeze, Ice Wizard, Electro Wizard.

Thanks for all of the advice!

Pro Member
    I just made a post about not having enough gold to do upgrades, so I'd say do that.
    ..But if the electro wizard pops up in the shop I would definitely go for that, I had it yesterday and hurried to buy an iTunes card so I could make the purchase, and pretty darn happy with that E. Wiz!
    And saying both those things I'll recognize it's kind of a contradiction but.. if I could have just one card at max level it would be zap.
    So there's that lol

Countering the next next META since I already broke this one :p
    It depends on what excites you more in clash royale: if you find tourneys and challenges more fun definitely go for unlocking cards you dnt have but on the other hand if you like ladder play more upgrade your card levels. Personally I save gold to buy stuff in shop I dnt have or wanna test in challenges n have done some dubious shop purchases with gold as well lol.