Results 1 to 5 of 5

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I lost a tractor bought by 35 mystery ticket

  1. #1
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    4

    Exclamation I lost a tractor bought by 35 mystery ticket

    My account is nghing2 playing from IOS,i already got a tractor bought by 35 gift cards now it lost and the gift card are lost too,please bring a tractor back to my farm,i tried very hard and open many times the mystery box in order to get the tractor please help
    Last edited by nghing; January 11th, 2017 at 10:34 AM.

  2. #2
    Cowslips's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,373
    Quote Originally Posted by nghing View Post
    My account is nghing2 playing from IOS,i already got a tractor bought by 35 gift cards now it lost and the gift card are lost too,please bring a tractor back to my farm,i tried very hard and open many times the mystery box in order to get the tractor please help
    I'm sorry to hear of your problem.

    Firstly, have you checked on the decorations tab carefully? For some odd reason, the tractor can appear on there twice; once to buy with coins, and the second time if you won it.

    If you can't find it on there, you need to contact in-game Support. Tap the cog wheel at the top left of your screen - settings - help and support. Explain what has happened. If you don't get a clear answer say "no" when asked if it was helpful, and you will be able to continue the conversation.

    I hope this helps.


    Hay Day level 143 (main farm - I have 2 others!)
    Android player who doesn't use Facebook
    Magic nets cast in all 12 fishing spots on 8 December, 16 January, 7 February, 12 April and 21 May - still no Pearl of the Sea. One day...


  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    65
    Forget about your tracktor... It's gone...

    I had exactly the same issue, the "support" (support... yes... support) tried to make me responsible for the case. At the end, they saw the log and realized, I'm right, it was a bug.

    And they sent me a compensation: 35 gift cards! HAHAHAHA Very funny sup-port...

    Understand? Not the tractor what I already won, but the gift cards: make a try, silly player and hope, you'll have a luck again...

    I bought a packet for this 35 cards and I received of course not the trackor but a plant.

    THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

    Then I wrote to support: Hey, I didn't receive my traktor but a plant!

    Their answer was the most annoying and most disappointing in the world:

    "Sorry, but we sent you a compensation and YOU used that... So we made our best, it is not our fault that you didn't hav luck again..."

    The saddest in the story is, that it happaned approx. 2 years ago.

    The bug seems no to be solved...
    Last edited by hgabor1; January 13th, 2017 at 11:15 PM.

  4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    ilovehayday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    I'm sorry to hear of your problem.

    Firstly, have you checked on the decorations tab carefully? For some odd reason, the tractor can appear on there twice; once to buy with coins, and the second time if you won it.

    If you can't find it on there, you need to contact in-game Support. Tap the cog wheel at the top left of your screen - settings - help and support. Explain what has happened. If you don't get a clear answer say "no" when asked if it was helpful, and you will be able to continue the conversation.

    I hope this helps.
    I agree with what Cowslips suggests. Try both these things. Others have received their decos back with polite persistence, so you might try that as well.

    Good luck

    edit: here's a thread where this happened to 2 other players and their results
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ndmill-is-gone
    Last edited by ilovehayday; January 13th, 2017 at 11:46 PM.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14won the windmill 2/3/15
    At this rate, I'll expand those plots 2023.



  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by hgabor1 View Post
    Forget about your tracktor... It's gone...

    I had exactly the same issue, the "support" (support... yes... support) tried to make me responsible for the case. At the end, they saw the log and realized, I'm right, it was a bug.

    And they sent me a compensation: 35 gift cards! HAHAHAHA Very funny sup-port...

    Understand? Not the tractor what I already won, but the gift cards: make a try, silly player and hope, you'll have a luck again...

    I bought a packet for this 35 cards and I received of course not the trackor but a plant.

    THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

    Then I wrote to support: Hey, I didn't receive my traktor but a plant!

    Their answer was the most annoying and most disappointing in the world:

    "Sorry, but we sent you a compensation and YOU used that... So we made our best, it is not our fault that you didn't hav luck again..."

    The saddest in the story is, that it happaned approx. 2 years ago.

    The bug seems no to be solved...
    Ya their support is bad

Similar Threads

  1. Mystery Prize Tractor Disappeared
    By JillyJingle in forum Bugs & Problems
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: February 15th, 2017, 05:38 AM
  2. [Android] My Tractor lost
    By linkinboy in forum Bugs & Problems
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: June 23rd, 2016, 01:46 AM
  3. [General] Mystery Gift Tractor Disappeared
    By JillyJingle in forum Bugs & Problems
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: October 11th, 2015, 04:03 AM
  4. Lost Tractor!!! need help
    By AlvinTruong in forum Bugs & Problems
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: July 1st, 2014, 07:25 PM
  5. Loss of big red tractor and no response to support ticket
    By Deniz020202 in forum Bugs & Problems
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: October 31st, 2013, 06:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •