Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Upcoming balancing changes my balances

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Running with Elephants
    Posts
    1,815

    Upcoming balancing changes my balances

    Dark Prince- When charging he will go through units he could one shot while charging without stopping.

    Elite Barbarians- Hitpoints decreased by 12%

    Pekka- Hitpoints increased by 5%, hit speed reduced to 1.5

    Royal Giant- Deploy time increase to 2 seconds

    Hog Rider- damage decreased by 4%

    Wizard- Range increased from 5 to 5.5

    Electro Wizard- hitpoints increase by 6%

    Furnace- life time decreased by 10 seconds(from 50 to 40)

    Skeletons- count increased by 1

    Guards- shield points increased by 69 (181-250)

    Poison- DPS increased to be able to one shot skeletons at tourney standard

    Baby Dragon- Range increased from 3 to 4

    Inferno Dragon- Range increased from 4 to 5

    IceGolem- health reduction by 10% (this is also an indirect nerf to swarms hog+icegolem )


    Please leave your opinion down below.

    I know many will not agree

  2. #2
    All looks good except for the two dragons

    I feel baby dragon needs more than a range increase to be relevant. Not saying more range is bad, just that I personally think it needs more

    Inferno dragon range is similar. More range is excellent, and helps with some targeting issues, but the targeting itself (and target locking mechanic) should really be addressed at some point as well

    The rest looks good to me

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Running with Elephants
    Posts
    1,815
    Quote Originally Posted by Argly902 View Post
    All looks good except for the two dragons

    I feel baby dragon needs more than a range increase to be relevant. Not saying more range is bad, just that I personally think it needs more

    Inferno dragon range is similar. More range is excellent, and helps with some targeting issues, but the targeting itself (and target locking mechanic) should really be addressed at some point as well

    The rest looks good to me
    Sweet I'm glad you like it! Also for the baby dragon I feel just range it would be fine, it would help it kill minions and minion horde better along with any squishy units.
    For Inferno more range would take it less time to lock on, which helps in a huge way.

  4. #4
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Legendary Arena
    Posts
    1,791
    I personally feel like the inferno dragon needs a buff. A range buff would help it, but I recommend to make it have an absolutely smooth retarget function. No pause inbetween units. It would be nice too to have its animation updated for this so that he would have a constant beam, where if the enemies are close enough together, the beam doesn't just cut off, but moves to the next target.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    301
    I agree with everything, except maybe EBs, Ice Golem and baby dragon. I think 12% HP nerf is ok with ebs, but imo it also needs a hit speed increase to 1.5. Only nerfing 12% HP is literally nothing. Same with ice golem, 10% seems a little low. 15-20% sounds better considering it's only 2 elixir and has other unique effects. I think baby dragon needs a dps increase (valk or wizard are also aoe and do almost twice the dps of baby drag). The rest sounds excellent.

  6. #6
    Forum Superstar MasterCal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    The forum's time traveler
    Posts
    3,204
    Wizard IMO doesn't need a buff. It's viable now
    Range won't do a lot to the two dragons but it could work
    RG doesn't need the extra spawn time

    Agree with rest

    CoC: TH9 XP Lvl: 101 PB Crystal 2 2300 Current 2000s
    CR: Lvl 10 PB 3726 Current 3726 66/71 cards found
    Pro-emote supporter Make TourniesGreatAgain! #4LixSkarmy
    Thx to evertonjeff for the signature pic, whose sig shop is closed.
    Huge Star Wars fan. Episode 7 is my least fav

  7. #7
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackStarElephant View Post
    Dark Prince- When charging he will go through units he could one shot while charging without stopping.

    Elite Barbarians- Hitpoints decreased by 12%

    Pekka- Hitpoints increased by 5%, hit speed reduced to 1.5

    Royal Giant- Deploy time increase to 2 seconds

    Hog Rider- damage decreased by 4%

    Wizard- Range increased from 5 to 5.5

    Electro Wizard- hitpoints increase by 6%

    Furnace- life time decreased by 10 seconds(from 50 to 40)

    Skeletons- count increased by 1

    Guards- shield points increased by 69 (181-250)

    Poison- DPS increased to be able to one shot skeletons at tourney standard

    Baby Dragon- Range increased from 3 to 4

    Inferno Dragon- Range increased from 4 to 5

    IceGolem- health reduction by 10% (this is also an indirect nerf to swarms hog+icegolem )


    Please leave your opinion down below.

    I know many will not agree
    lol im screwed with your proposal if they accept your hog and furnace change. also the ice golem but i dont use it with the hog, i use my ice golem on a different account in which i mix it with graveyard. i think E-barbs should get a speed nerf also, not that big maybe but a slight decrease in it would be great.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    381
    I'm sorry buts a fking deploy time nerf to the rg gonna do

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Running with Elephants
    Posts
    1,815
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldierode View Post
    I'm sorry buts a fking deploy time nerf to the rg gonna do
    An increase in deploy time give you more time to react, and get more damage in.

  10. #10
    Exelente que los barbaros de elite necesitan un nerf pero yaa

Similar Threads

  1. Some balances
    By OmegaVIP555 in forum Card Balance Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: October 28th, 2016, 05:19 AM
  2. Balances that we need
    By Playermaster45 in forum Card Balance Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: October 18th, 2016, 05:20 AM
  3. New balances 7/4
    By Sanzep in forum Card Balance Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: June 29th, 2016, 08:01 PM
  4. Upcoming Changes - Balancing Offense & Defense
    By Tim[Supercell] in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 349
    Last Post: March 19th, 2015, 07:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •