Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tired of Valks ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzza03 View Post
    Mass valks gets no more than a star once you hit th10. Idk how turbocharged that is...
    depends on the base. I'm a resh TH10 and have 3ed max TH10s because 1 jump spell and 1 rage took out both infernos and 2 xbows in like 4 seconds.

Banned
    bruh what even. even spam barch gets 1 star. so now barch is OP too?
    whats with the nerf bandwagon these days? now even 1 star is considered OP

I never bothered ranking my valks passed lvl2, I'm currently TH10 and use lvl2 bowlers, I was an air attack junkie before that. My base has nearly maxed defences and I find most attacks with even max valks struggle against me during war or raids. So, admittedly as an observer not a user, I don't consider them overpowered

Fresh Spawn
    i dropped my tablet the other day. The dog licked up 20 Valks and 2 starred a th10 before I could get it back. What a great balance.

Quote Originally Posted by KJKJKJKJ View Post
    i dropped my tablet the other day. The dog licked up 20 Valks and 2 starred a th10 before I could get it back. What a great balance.
    May want to train your dog better, my cat got into catnip and spammed a bunch of loons and three stared a ten all while dancing for a can of fancy feast medleys
    Come see me for seige machines: #28Y8QVG2V
    Save money on sunscreen by hanging in legends
    #​MAGA

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KJKJKJKJ View Post
    Let's see your walls, player tag please?

Forum Veteran
    im tired of seeing them, they usually only 2 star, but its boring to see the same 3 attacks rather than new ones, good thing this update made loons more popular
    there are rules to rushing, not like i will tell any of you because you won't listen
    if the troops work fine for me and your's suck then you're the one who sux

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jarvee View Post
    im tired of seeing them, they usually only 2 star, but its boring to see the same 3 attacks rather than new ones, good thing this update made loons more popular
    quad quake, valk spam. usually good for a 55% 2 star.. if they want to spend that much DE on an army to mindlessly spam it.... they can have 2 stars. LOL.

Hopping around the forums spreading a bit of chaos. currently in Off Topic
    Have I been living under a rock for the past few months? Do 1 stars win wars now?

The Drop of Life, a story by yours truly. Chapter 1 released

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown3356 View Post
    Have I been living under a rock for the past few months? Do 1 stars win wars now?
    not that 1 star win wars, but those on the nerf wagon now consider one star means a troop is OP