Thread: Multi account

Wink Multi account

Hi, i know that lot of you will know this feature, multi account, basically, it is having more CoC accounts on one device. Although Supercell writes it is not possible, i think they know it. So, when they know it, and cant remove it (there will always be a way, because you cant take an account from person that has connected it to Google play), why couldnt they make it easier to switch from account to account ? Dont hate, dont blame, and dont tell Supercell about it
    Last edited by SMAEL; January 3rd, 2017 at 11:56 PM.

"What kind of a monster are you !?" " The Wolverine." Shingen, Wolverine
    "You know nothing Socrates. I know that I know nothing." Ygritte, Socrates
    "I am the Master and you will obey me." Master
    "Nature made me a freak. Man made me a weapon. And God made it last long." Logan

New Bloke/Chick
    I would love this feature for one purpose: Me and my gf plan on having one cell phone for us both. That would be perfect since we both play lol

Furry Bunny
    JOIN SMIRK NATION: https://discord.gg/cUfH99d
    SC doesn't sanction multiple accounts on one device and at one point made it ToS to have multiple accounts. This should not be implemented.

Dunno what ToS is, and Alex, you just have to have both accounts added to device, and can pretty easily switch at settings of coc

"Nature made me a freak. Man made me a weapon. And God made it last long." Logan

Forum Veteran
    ToS means Terms of Service. Basically the rules you (and all of us) agreed to in order to play this game.

Second, if you are on an Android device switching accounts couldnt be much easier.
    • Click on the settings button
    • Assuming you're already connected to Google Play Sign In - Click the green button to disconnect
    • Click the Google Play button again
    • It will then open up a dialog of all Google accounts on that device. Select the one connected to your other account
    • It will ask you to type CONFIRM. Once you do, click ok and your other account will load. Repeat the process for as many accounts as you have.

As far as I know - SC has only said they will not SUPPORT multiple accounts on the same device. Nothing against having multiple ones. And they havent disabled the ability to switch. In fact, on Android there is another process to switch accounts more out of SC control. A bit more tedious but it works. I'm thankful that SC has configured it the way it has already. I get frustrated with some of the decisions SC makes, but ultimately I think they try to help us do what we want as long as they dont think things will lead to unfair play.
    I got nothing

ME: SoulCutter: #YVUUYGLC; TH12.

Yes, thank you about tos, and i already knew the android change way.