Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The 'Which Machine Should I Buy First' Thread

The 'Which Machine Should I Buy First' Thread

There are already too many threads that were just made for the purpose of asking this. So instead of having so many threads I decided to make one where everyone can ask.
    I know it's different from everyone and second opinion is always good hence the purpose of this thread. We will help you by giving suggestion on what machine to buy first when you are faced to a choice.
    When asking please state your level and the machines you are considering to buy
    Level 95

Reviving this thread because I have just such a dilema.

Apparently, my game play reflects my real life money-handling habits, because I never seem to have enough money to buy everything that needs buying.

I am level 25, soon to be 26. I currently have just under $13,000 coins and just can't seem to get above that.
    I'll admit that I am a road-side-stand junky...I LOVE looking through peoples stands.

I'm trying to decide whether I should save up to open the mine and smelters, or open the boat dock first. Any pros/cons to one or the other?

_________
    Donna / Level 125

Quote Originally Posted by d2l5p2 View Post
    Reviving this thread because I have just such a dilema.

Apparently, my game play reflects my real life money-handling habits, because I never seem to have enough money to buy everything that needs buying.

I am level 25, soon to be 26. I currently have just under $13,000 coins and just can't seem to get above that.
    I'll admit that I am a road-side-stand junky...I LOVE looking through peoples stands.

I'm trying to decide whether I should save up to open the mine and smelters, or open the boat dock first. Any pros/cons to one or the other?
    FINALLY! I was getting embarassed about this thread which has no purpose and no replies

Boat first. Mine and smelter later. Because boat is more important, it generates you vouchers, leader board points, and you need to achieve some important achievements (Captain 1, 2, 3) fast before you level up and the boat becomes more difficult.
    Mine will need smelters and will be useless if you don't have mining tools to extract ores. Besides, only truck orders will need metal bars or jewelry and you can always trash it down.
    Level 95

Like P1nky said, the boat first. You'll level up a lot faster with the xp that you get from each boat compared to small amount of xp you get from mining. And especially with the timed boat event you get double coins and double vouchers. (During the timed boat event, filling crates usually makes you more coins than if you were to sell the items in your road side shop at max price.) The only pro to getting the mine first would be the diamonds that you occasionally receive from mining.) And it's way easier to find the items that your boat needs in the DD and in friends shops than it is to find mining tools and to get dropped mining tools.
    peгksofbeingawallfl🖤weг
    i'm the ghost with the most, babe;
    Δ kik: kmmo4 lvl. 99 Δ
    game tag: 8C0CGLP8

Boat first!

Agree with the others, open your boat first. Also, when you open up the mine you will need at least 1 smelter active. Don't however, stress yourself out about getting all 5 of your smelters active. It's a lot of work trying to keep all 5 going all the time. Definitely try for 2 or 3, but leave the others until you aren't struggling with money as much. (Which DOES happen! )
    Tweeze- lvl 84

I will also add that make any machines that you're yet to unlock a priority over the mine/smelters as well.
    Level 54 | GC: ~frozenn~
    Cast off your sugar/dairy boats, make your life easier!
    No friend requests without a PM please.

Thank you!!! Yes, additionally, I just leveled up so now my juice (I think that's what it is) machine is now available. Ack, lol! I bought my second feed machine this morning, but I don't think it will take long to get enough for the boat or the juice machine.

_________
    Donna / Level 125

If you haven't fix the boat dock yet, I would recommend you buy the juice machine first. You'll make lots of money selling carrot juices. And if you fix the boat dock first, it will ask for juice.
    Level 74

Darn!!! To late...just opened the dock. I didn't have enough coins for the juice machine anyway...it takes a LOT, lol. Already back up to 600 coins though, so hopefully things will go faster. I put a lot of special items up for sale this morning, so that helped get my coins up a little. I've decided that I don't need to expand for a while, so I sold most of my land expansion items and since I'm not opening the mine right away, sold off some of my "mining" stuff. May be shooting myself in the foot, but I still have plenty of land at the moment.

_________
    Donna / Level 125

I agree with everyone.

IMO, you could go all the way to around level 40 before you buy the mine.

I would explain my reasons why but I'm at work and can only get here on my iPad and its not that easy to leave long posts.

Ill try to explain further when I get home. Also, I would like to offer you some help in getting coins. I'm now at a point that coins is not a problem.

I will PM you when I get home.
    Addicted HAY DAY player since 5/31/13
    Scorched Earth URM - 31 days, 10 hrs, 51 minutes to complete
    KIK: xandrasky