Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Friend Book Guide - from players to players

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    I'm guessing it happened with the update, but my max # for friends is now 150. Has anyone else noticed this?
    Yup, it is raised to 150 max now.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language.

All the great ones were a student once. Learning is quicker with better guiding. Report abuse/spam on forum.

#SpookyCat :: Hay Day Lv 127♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12

I would like to add my GC friends as 'in game' friends, but if I have read the guide above correctly, since the plus sign is not visible on their farms, I would need their farm tag. There seems to be no facility to contact GC friends unlike Facebook friends who can be contacted outside the game. Is there really no other way? If so, it would be nice if the plus sign was visible on the farms of all non 'in game' friends.
    Level 95 | Town Reputation 30 | #2LVLL2PV
    Completed Scorched Earth Challenge Twice
    Of Chill Reputations

Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    I would like to add my GC friends as 'in game' friends, but if I have read the guide above correctly, since the plus sign is not visible on their farms, I would need their farm tag. There seems to be no facility to contact GC friends unlike Facebook friends who can be contacted outside the game. Is there really no other way? If so, it would be nice if the plus sign was visible on the farms of all non 'in game' friends.
    You can try changing your farm name to something like "Pls add me to book #_______" and don't sell anything to advertise. I would decline anyone who happened to see it outside of your circle.

I have added hood mates to my book, just so we no longer need to rely on GC
    Farm 139
    CoC TH11 BhB8 maxed and waiting for 9 AQ 50 BK 46 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by Wussypuss View Post
    You can try changing your farm name to something like "Pls add me to book #_______" and don't sell anything to advertise. I would decline anyone who happened to see it outside of your circle.

I have added hood mates to my book, just so we no longer need to rely on GC

Thanks, that's a good idea. I will try that.
    Level 95 | Town Reputation 30 | #2LVLL2PV
    Completed Scorched Earth Challenge Twice
    Of Chill Reputations

Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    Thanks, that's a good idea. I will try that.
    Please report back!
    Farm 139
    CoC TH11 BhB8 maxed and waiting for 9 AQ 50 BK 46 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Exellent job! A nice post👏

Fresh Spawn
    Hello, excellent text, sorry for my translator English! There is a person who buys my bank for the whole day, I have no contact with the person, without facebook, without following, without being followed, how does he find my farm? And how can I block it? Please help me!

III. Friend Book - step by step

Can I receive friend request?
    First of all, make sure other farmer can send you friend request. Open the friends-bar (friend icon at bottom right of the screen), tap on the Friend Book (left of Greg) and access its settings. Make sure the check is marked. In some case you might want to stop people from sending you a friend request, simply uncheck this line. You will still be able to send friend request to other farmers.

Tip: when you have pending request, a red notification shows up on the friend icon.

I have this red circle with a 1 in it but there are no request.
    What is going on?

same problem now. how to solve?
    kik: gaming2015

Higher level buy first. Default prices unless otherwise.

Hi,

A mystery Friend Request...This looks like a problem that I don't have answer. Glad you posted here.