Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Derby over in less than 3 hours

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    Buggles, have you ever tried a delayed start? Not sure if you are playing solo, or how many are in your hood, but this could help. Yes, there will still be NHs that use lots of diamonds, but if you are solo you can control your board by keeping tasks that you want to do that wont cost diamonds. Then when all the production is finished take your first task and just do them one after another. My hoodmate played solo last week. She completed the derby in about 15 minutes, all by waiting until Wednesday night.

If the derby really has you bummed and you need a challenge, try the scorched earth challenge. Sorry, no prizes, because its not official. But it may help remind you why you like the game.
    Not sure if you took my comment as I was unhappy with derby, not my intention. My sister and I do just fine actually and place in top 3 most of the time and hardly spend diamonds to speed stuff and certainly don't speed the task board (I feel this feature should be removed).

Quote Originally Posted by buggles View Post
    Not sure if you took my comment as I was unhappy with derby, not my intention. My sister and I do just fine actually and place in top 3 most of the time and hardly spend diamonds to speed stuff and certainly don't speed the task board (I feel this feature should be removed).
    I guess maybe that what I thought was discontent and you were no longer having fun with the derby. I, too, don't ever use diamonds to speed up task board, but I will admit to speeding up boats

Glad to hear you and sis are doing fine and placing a good amount of the time.
    Last edited by Momscar; 5 Days Ago at 09:45 PM.
    Tag #PQU2JGQR
    Level 127
    Scorched Earth 2.0 - Candy Crush option Completed!
    Please be nice, no raiding