Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 83

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Anti 3 Star War Base Compilation 2016

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    .
    Posts
    2,679
    Quote Originally Posted by Zegaloft View Post
    Call SpearGobs here, tell him it's about time to mock Doves in a glorious fashion
    Of course I will.

  2. #12
    Forum Elder SpearGobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Retired from forums, about to retire from CoC and CR.
    Posts
    2,717
    Quote Originally Posted by Zegaloft View Post
    Call SpearGobs here, tell him it's about time to mock Doves in a glorious fashion
    Pssht..

    That base always got steamrolled because valks and bowlers came out.
    Retired on Forums.

    Quote Originally Posted by mmmaka3m View Post
    Sometimes I want to smash my head into a wall after checking the forums. I don't know how mods survived this long on the forums.
    Awesome sig made by KingKappa, who unfortunately is retired.

  3. #13
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    510
    No love for the TH11 war bases? I'm really getting tired of running these ring bases and would love to see some other ideas.

  4. #14
    Senior Member Infinity323's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    329
    Sorry, what? I haven't heard of Doves...

    I haven't been able to find any TH11 bases, the only ones I've seen are anti-2 ring bases/farming bases

  5. #15
    Forum Elder SpearGobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Retired from forums, about to retire from CoC and CR.
    Posts
    2,717
    Quote Originally Posted by talon4x4 View Post
    No love for the TH11 war bases? I'm really getting tired of running these ring bases and would love to see some other ideas.
    Inferno islands, toss some stuff around it, central CC, done.

    There are plenty of TWC bases but I don't think you're seeing it on the forums anytime soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity323 View Post
    Sorry, what? I haven't heard of Doves...

    I haven't been able to find any TH11 bases, the only ones I've seen are anti-2 ring bases/farming bases
    I posted it in BDJ a while ago.
    Retired on Forums.

    Quote Originally Posted by mmmaka3m View Post
    Sometimes I want to smash my head into a wall after checking the forums. I don't know how mods survived this long on the forums.
    Awesome sig made by KingKappa, who unfortunately is retired.

  6. #16
    TheGneissRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    4,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity323 View Post
    Sorry, what? I haven't heard of Doves...
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ighlight=Doves


    TH10 | Omega clan family
    Reddit Omega [Clan now retired] |
    Omega Labs | Reddit Omicron

  7. #17
    Pro Member ParadoxalAxioma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    somewhere between fantasy and reality
    Posts
    502
    I'm actually surprised you added my farming base


  8. #18
    Senior Member Infinity323's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    329
    Added a TH11 war base. Probably not Anti-3, but it was the only base I could find.


    Infinity323 - 10 | Senpai - 9| FiFi - 7
    [War Base Compilation]


  9. #19
    TheGneissRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    4,254
    Platform 8 and 3 quarters is a War Whales base


    TH10 | Omega clan family
    Reddit Omega [Clan now retired] |
    Omega Labs | Reddit Omicron

  10. #20
    Senior Member Infinity323's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by kartikeya2010 View Post
    Platform 8 and 3 quarters is a War Whales base
    I see.

    Added another TH8 base. Happy New Years guys!


    Infinity323 - 10 | Senpai - 9| FiFi - 7
    [War Base Compilation]


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •