Cnc batman sig

| Professional Graphic Designer |
    | Twitter: WhiteFFox Designs ​|

text seems out of place..

seems like assassins creed more than batman

otherwise v good! keep working and improving my man good stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Twinklers101 View Post
    Cnc batman sig

The text used here doesn't work. I also recommend placing the text closer to the render.

Also, just don't place the render right smack in the center, because it just doesn't work. The effects also doesn't work overly well, as the sides of the sigpic seem very boring.

Well, otherwise it's just a simple quality issue (kinda like you blurred it then sharpened it?), so I recommend trying more, and you'll definitely improve.

If you are serious about improving and you use photoshop, I recommend looking http://wishlah.deviantart.com/art/Fi...F54943849&qo=2, as it's a rather insightful tutorial about effects and stuff.

Just don't smack copy all the techniques, but instead try to apply some of the techniques into your signatures.

Ruling over the peasants in Content Creation
    Quote Originally Posted by Ervin View Post
    The text used here doesn't work. I also recommend placing the text closer to the render.

Also, just don't place the render right smack in the center, because it just doesn't work. The effects also doesn't work overly well, as the sides of the sigpic seem very boring.

Well, otherwise it's just a simple quality issue (kinda like you blurred it then sharpened it?), so I recommend trying more, and you'll definitely improve.

If you are serious about improving and you use photoshop, I recommend looking http://wishlah.deviantart.com/art/Fi...F54943849&qo=2, as it's a rather insightful tutorial about effects and stuff.

Just don't smack copy all the techniques, but instead try to apply some of the techniques into your signatures.
    I can only reciprocate what this guy said. Your text placement is off and font doesn't flow. The effect on the render itself flows well, but you do need to fill the canvas. It looks empty.

Who actually plays Clash anymore though..?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneTheyCallSmasher View Post
    Villager 1: "Hey look! Someone's sniping the Town Hall!"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneTheyCallSmasher View Post

Villager 2: "Better hide in the Town Hall!"