Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Please give an option to stop the snow??

Unhappy Please give an option to stop the snow??

Please stop or give the option to stop the snow.

I simply cannot function with the snow, for one it makes the game laggy, for two I have a neurological issue that causes me to be easily distracted and sometimes have seizures from things like the falling snow/flashing lights/etc... Its fine to have it, but THERE NEEDS TO BE A WAY TO TURN IT OFF. Ashamedly, I pay lots of money to play this game on 4 accounts, I can't even touch it now.. Tried to do a war attack and almost seized out and totally failed... I appreciate the things you do to change the game and make it challenging and even addicting, but you have to consider that some things (like the falling snow)actually can cause people physical/psychological injury and there needs to be a way to shut it off... I know there's so many things to think about, but causing people to seize out because you either didn't consider or are too lazy to create a fix is unacceptable. I guess I will just put clash away until winter is over, its not worth the risk to my health.

You're in a very small minority. It blows. But there you are.

Unhappy Thanks for the ever constant reminder.

Quote Originally Posted by Tribul View Post
    This much is obvious,still unacceptable. Guess I will find another hobby for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Orskwhole View Post
    Please stop or give the option to stop the snow.

I simply cannot function with the snow, for one it makes the game laggy, for two I have a neurological issue that causes me to be easily distracted and sometimes have seizures from things like the falling snow/flashing lights/etc... Its fine to have it, but THERE NEEDS TO BE A WAY TO TURN IT OFF. Ashamedly, I pay lots of money to play this game on 4 accounts, I can't even touch it now.. Tried to do a war attack and almost seized out and totally failed... I appreciate the things you do to change the game and make it challenging and even addicting, but you have to consider that some things (like the falling snow)actually can cause people physical/psychological injury and there needs to be a way to shut it off... I know there's so many things to think about, but causing people to seize out because you either didn't consider or are too lazy to create a fix is unacceptable. I guess I will just put clash away until winter is over, its not worth the risk to my health.
    Pls use search. This has been answered b4. Don't spam forums. U can turn snow off I know your are a fresh prawn but search is your friend
    Last edited by Blissbomb; December 20th, 2016 at 08:56 AM.
    th12 / AQ 52 / BK 50 / GW 23 / WS 1500+

Sorry but mods said option to turn snow off is ruled out this year

Quote Originally Posted by Tribul View Post
    Rubbish response.
    IGNKing Willy TH9 LVL147 --- BK20 AQ22 -- walls maxxed. defences maxxed. troops maxxed
    STARS 1241 MAXTROPHIES 3622 GG 719 Mill EE 856 Mill HH 4.4 Mill FIN 189 K

Clan Hell Hounds Level 11 #9Q980G8C War B2B English speakers only. Feel free to beg for free kick

Quote Originally Posted by Willyking View Post
    Rubbish response.
    Superb response.

Quote Originally Posted by Blissbomb View Post
    Pls use search. This has been answered b4. Don't spam forums. U can turn snow off I know your are a fresh prawn but search is your friend
    News to me.... why not just say how ?
    IGNKing Willy TH9 LVL147 --- BK20 AQ22 -- walls maxxed. defences maxxed. troops maxxed
    STARS 1241 MAXTROPHIES 3622 GG 719 Mill EE 856 Mill HH 4.4 Mill FIN 189 K

Clan Hell Hounds Level 11 #9Q980G8C War B2B English speakers only. Feel free to beg for free kick

Down the road, over the hill, across the lake, through the forest, under da sea, in a Whirlpool ^_^
    There was a season that it was able to be turned off, but I think I heard they arnt brining it back this season..
    Stalk me on Instagram @Clash.With.Realm (100k+ followers)

level 299 - 30m dark - 45k unbreakable - 13
    k infernos - 26k xbows
    7k eagles - 101/102 achievements - 1.3b spoils - 3.3k stars - Full Stats

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blissbomb View Post
    I know you're a forum veteran but search is your friend

Quote Originally Posted by LachNessMeownster View Post
    I asked about a week ago - no option for it this year sorry guys. If there is a bug fix (I dont know of any bugs yet) update later, it may get put in if there is enough want for it. I dont know how easy it is to implement, I guess thats why it wasnt done.