Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: [One & Only] X-Mas 2016 Tree Thread

Living in the land of the happy little trees, HTTR!
    Alright, who's the genius that decided to put my 1st tree right in the middle of my base? I even cleared some space on my fringe in my Christmas tree corner just for it. I just hope we get more than one.
    "The reason that we are all here is because we ain't all there!"

Still at 0 �� There's always Tomorrow.
    Keep Calm
    and
    Clash On

I had some crazy luck. My 2nd account got one super early on in one of the best spots possible IMO. Its all the way on the outer edge very possibly the dead center of the top row. I didn't count the squares but from just looking it does appear to be dead center.

I'm more of a Halloween type so I wasn't planning on keeping any Christmas ones, but on that account I'll be keeping that one for sure.

Hope someone could answer this question (tried searching but couldn't find anything)

What if someone plays 12-16 hours a day. 4 hours of farming/looting with 30 minute mandatory breaks in between the 4 hours (max time allowed before a personal break) of farming.

Do our chances of getting these christmas trees lower compare to the ones who don't play as often? Can trees spawn while we're in game? If not, wouldn't it be best to NOT play at all (for higher spawn rating?)

Quote Originally Posted by vitamintv View Post
    Hope someone could answer this question (tried searching but couldn't find anything)

What if someone plays 12-16 hours a day. 4 hours of farming/looting with 30 minute mandatory breaks in between the 4 hours (max time allowed before a personal break) of farming.

Do our chances of getting these christmas trees lower compare to the ones who don't play as often? Can trees spawn while we're in game? If not, wouldn't it be best to NOT play at all (for higher spawn rating?)
    Obstacles spawn every 24 hours, so it doesn't affect your chances if you play 12-16 hours straight. The amount of obstacles that can spawn is randomized from 1-3.
    -Cowboys Fan-
    Follow them rules!
    Simulated Swearing Rule!
    -I don't wanna get caught up in the middle of it-
    -#ThisIsOURCommunity-

Pro Member
    Oh Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree,
    Where for art thou are thee?

2 accounts without a tree in sight.

Quote Originally Posted by vitamintv View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Goempel View Post
    Obstacles spawn every 24 hours, so it doesn't affect your chances if you play 12-16 hours straight. The amount of obstacles that can spawn is randomized from 1-3.
    So according to what I know, this is how special obstacles spawn...you have to be logged in during the event to have a chance to get the special obstacle. No matter if you play 16 hours a day or 1 hour a day, everyone has the same chance of getting the obstacle. The special obstacles can spawn while you're scouting someone's base or raiding so even if you play a lot, the obstacle has many chances to spawn in.

For my case, one tree spawned in about 30 mins after me updating the game. But keep in mind that is the first time a holiday obstacle spawned in this fast, for me. Usually, I have to wait like 1 day at least before I get one.
    Last edited by Gannen65; December 22nd, 2016 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gannen65 View Post
    So according to what I know, this is how special obstacles spawn...you have to be logged in during the event to have a chance to get the special obstacle. No matter if you play 16 hours a day or 1 hour a day, everyone has the same chance of getting the obstacle. The special obstacles can spawn while you're scouting someone's base or raiding so even if you play a lot, the obstacle has many chances to spawn in.

For my case, one tree spawned in about 30 mins after me updating the game. But keep in mind that is the first time a holiday obstacle spawned in this fast, for me. Usually, I have to wait like 1 day at least before I get one.
    Nice! That is a question I've been pondering... will trees spawn when your 'scouting' or 'raiding'. It's good to know that there is a chance for them to spawn during raiding/scouting!

Anyways, I have NOT gotten a christmas tree yet... BUMMER
    Last edited by vitamintv; December 23rd, 2016 at 04:31 AM.

I'm sad you made this thread when you aren't updating it. Oh well, fresh spawn and all

Anyway, has anyone heard any official word on when xmas trees will stop spawning? I hope it stops January 5th like the gifts. Halloween obstacle spawning dragged on for way to long.
    Last edited by RAppel; December 23rd, 2016 at 12:04 PM.
    TH12 - lvl206 - 298k FIN - Oct2012 - 12 Okt + 3 mos
    Gold Grab - 2bn
    Elixir Escapade - 2bn
    Heroic Heist - 23.97m +3,52
    BH8 - PB 4329

I use my right to remain silent, I would also like to use my phonecall (aka. Need to do my war atck)
    Got one and it's positioned beautifully. If I post a screenshot,will I win?

Www.instagram.com/zander_clash
    115,000+ Instaclasher
    TH 9 Lvl 118 Clan: Lunar Rising
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex1337 View Post
    So I'm having some problems, recently I've maxed out th1 took a couple of minutes but I'm through. I'm hearing all about these loot problems. Is the loot in th2 good or should I stay th1? Pls help