Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wrong data sent for Spells since Winter update

except the one from 2012-2013 didn't show up in the API until December 2016. I thought I could just ignore it, now I'm debating whether or not I should
    Wheel of Time. Check us out at www.discord.me/wotcoc for more information.

finally removed. I had to add the spells, including the separate freeze spell that was never used, into my code and Database.
    I'm doing some calculations on strength so I'm glad its gone. Ice wizard was first troop that although it was max level 1, the strength was based on existing wizard level (or was it townhall? I didn't get a chance to figure it out). Hard to compare a different value for the same troop level.
    Last edited by mahalleinir; January 18th, 2017 at 04:41 PM.
    Wheel of Time. Check us out at www.discord.me/wotcoc for more information.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by mahalleinir View Post
    finally removed. I had to add the spells, including the separate freeze spell that was never used, into my code and Database.
    I'm doing some calculations on strength so I'm glad its gone. Ice wizard was first troop that although it was max level 1, the strength was based on existing wizard level (or was it townhall? I didn't get a chance to figure it out). Hard to compare a different value for the same troop level.
    Finally! I'm pretty sure the winter event was made more to check our code resistance than to be a feature for the players .
    Hey Chief!
    Checkout Clash of Stats! Free Live Clan Page, Historical Data, Clans Rankings and Players Rankings.
    Awesome feature you would like to see? Critics? Tell me here!