Page 149 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149
Results 1,481 to 1,487 of 1487

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Ultimate Complaint Thread

Two things:

That skinny girl with the pink hat who visits my farm that it takes me way too long to send away because I can never seem to get a hold of her.

And someone get Maggie a chair! All her pacing around for DAYS makes me nauseous.
    Level: 119
    Town: 39
    Silo & Barn: 2500 and always full
    and a happy little baby farm

Quote Originally Posted by Shelleyb333 View Post
    I would like to complain that there is never enough saws and axes!!
    It will get better. I think I started getting too many saws and axes once I opened up the town. So I am complaining that I keep having to sell saws and axes to make room in my barn....and that my barn is never big enough!

Forum Superstar
    I would like to complain that I tried to sell a couple of TEM's to my mini farm but someone else took them And they're not the ones I have 30 of, either. Oh no, for one of them I only had the two I was trying to sell.

At least they were taken by someone on my friend list, not a bot. Like, if someone's going to take the stuff, I'm glad it's at least a real person

edit: HA! The person was selling them. Not sure if forumer, or just someone trying to make some coins, LOL.
    Last edited by EllunaHellen; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:57 PM.
    Hay Day farm level 85 -Town Reputation level 19
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    8/12 sanctuary animals- 6 adults, 2 babies - Done gathering expansion permits
    Started September 2014! (not in a hurry.)
    Mini farm started on April 24th, 2018! ~Level 38~

I would like to complain that Maggie and Tom spend the bulk of their time drinking coffee and napping. If Tom were less lazy, he would have gotten Maggie to take him on as an apprentice, or at least used some of the leftover materials from her work around my farm to build himself a nice Adirondack chair to snooze in. In fact, if Maggie is going to hang around for two days after she’s finished the work that I contracted for, she could make herself a chair—or send Tom for a set of suspenders for her saggy shorts!

Farm Level 114 | Town 36 | Achievements 138/144

Iíd like to complain that Miniís grumble about Tomís lack of ambition made me 😄.

i think i need to sort my priorities but i'd like to complain about the fact that i'm currently in hospital and using the free time to work on stuff like achievements around my farm.. well I was TWO trucks away from finally completing TT3 .. and the nurse walks in to do an ECG ....maybe one day......

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuteness View Post
    i think i need to sort my priorities but i'd like to complain about the fact that i'm currently in hospital and using the free time to work on stuff like achievements around my farm.. well I was TWO trucks away from finally completing TT3 .. and the nurse walks in to do an ECG ....maybe one day......
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! D: Also I hope you'll be doing better soon
    Hay Day farm level 85 -Town Reputation level 19
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    8/12 sanctuary animals- 6 adults, 2 babies - Done gathering expansion permits
    Started September 2014! (not in a hurry.)
    Mini farm started on April 24th, 2018! ~Level 38~