Page 156 of 157 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157 LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1561

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Ultimate Complaint Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MiniGardener View Post
    I would like to complain that my truck appears to have a fuel leak. Has anyone found a mechanic’s shop in the valley?
    I think it must be a porcupine chewing on the fuel lines. I have the same problem (among many )

So, looking around in the Valley, with fog and clouds obscuring the first task (a stop at the never-found Fish Shop), I was wondering why the fog and clouds: could it be obscuring something lurking in the damp fog? Something like this?

Young Frankenstein Igor (eyegor) - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyU99BCNRuU

Quote Originally Posted by AsYouWish View Post
    So, looking around in the Valley, with fog and clouds obscuring the first task (a stop at the never-found Fish Shop), I was wondering why the fog and clouds: could it be obscuring something lurking in the damp fog? Something like this?

Young Frankenstein Igor (eyegor) - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyU99BCNRuU

Yikes! The fog is pretty dense!

I did find the fish shop. In fact, I found two of them practically next door to each other. They are a bit “south” of the spa. As I drove around squandering fuel, the clouds parted in my path, and behold! Fish. I didn’t even have to complete the task which was not active when I arrived, and I still got credit for the task.

I would like to complain that there is going to be a serious glut in the market of watermelons based on the overwhelming number that are ripening in the valley!

Farm Level 123 | Town 40 | Achievements 141/144

Pro Member
    My complaint is that in the last 15 hours I have found 1 building that actually had an order. All the others are "refreshing".
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Quote Originally Posted by Hayfield View Post
    My complaint is that in the last 15 hours I have found 1 building that actually had an order. All the others are "refreshing".
    How refreshing!

Farm Level 123 | Town 40 | Achievements 141/144

Pro Member
    Our bingo card sucks.... Or maybe it is our task board that is broken. Haven't seen even ONE banana bread task or a tofu dog task (yeah I know, who wants those). We are still short 3 cowboy tasks, 2 strongman tasks, 1 cinema and 3 gift shops. We have long since completed trucks, helps, trains, boats and mining. Yet those are the only tasks that keep showing up.
    Heart in Hands
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Pro Member
    So today I woke up to a message on Facebook from a user who wanted to know how to buy a high level Hay Day account. I thought my reply was nearly perfect so I wanted to share it with you all.

"What you are asking for breaks the Terms of Service for Supercell. So the type of person you are looking for is a scammer or someone who has been kicked out of or banned from some of the Hay Day groups. Most groups post those as "people to avoid" but really for someone like you.... a cheater, you really need other cheaters in order to cheat. So those are YOUR people. Sadly for you, you picked the wrong person to message. I have reported you, I plan on posting a link to your profile on all my Hay Day groups and I am now adding you to my block list. Because unlike you, I have zero interest or patience for cheaters. "
    Heart in Hands
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Hayfield, THANK YOU!

Not only was this a perfect response, it really made my day.
    Level 156
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Awesome, hayfield
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Perfect hayfield. Thanks for doing your part. I just donít understand what fun it is to cheat and start at an advanced level. Part of the fun in the game is seeing your farm rise from nothing to great heights!
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​