Page 137 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1555

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Ultimate Complaint Thread

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1361
    Quote Originally Posted by Smileysue0129 View Post
    I noticed someone keeps posting new threads that contain a link to a sports game, what's that about? Is it spam or something legit?
    Those are spam posts. Don't click on the link. Please report them if you see them so mods can remove them.
    Below each post is a triangle with a "!" inside of it. Click or tap on that to report those posts.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to ClashOfHolmes for my cool banner

Bakunin doesn't feed his HD animals

Where do I go to post a clan?

Quote Originally Posted by ilovehayday View Post
    Those are spam posts. Don't click on the link. Please report them if you see them so mods can remove them.
    Below each post is a triangle with a "!" inside of it. Click or tap on that to report those posts.
    Thank you for replying, I've actually seen several woth the same link and if you click on their name, their profile shows their account was just made today! Thankfully I've never clicked on the links. I will report them.

Quote Originally Posted by rodolfo0624012 View Post
    Where do I go to post a clan?
    If you really mean a "clan", you may be in the wrong forum. This is Hay Day (farming).
    If you mean "neighborhood", try the "Neighborhood Recruitment" subforum in "Neighborhood Discussion".
    https://forum.supercell.com/forumdis...od-Recruitment
    Good luck!
    Last edited by MiniGardener; October 26th, 2016 at 04:51 AM.

Farm Level 123 | Town 40 | Achievements 141/144

I will like to complain about the visitors wanting almost all I have in my barn
    i will like to complain about been blind and never been able to find what I'm looking for in the barn
    and.. I will like to complain about the easy way of deleting your own task even when it has a big warning sing "dummy your are about
    To delete your own task"
    #j999pggj
    level 177..... and growing
    love my hood, love my farm!!
    playing since 12/2013 I think

I'd like to complain that visitors keep asking for saws. Sorry Greg. No saws for you buddy. I'm sorry red little riding hood, no TNT for you. I'm sorry that your grandma is looking for so many of them but I need them as well lol
    Come join the Hay Day Discord server and chat with users around the world!
    https://discord.gg/F7Bmubq

Discord Username: Pussgurka
    Are you a redditor? Come join our Hay Day community on Reddit and talk about Hay Day
    http://reddit.com/r/HayDay

Fresh Spawn
    Why can't my complaint be longer?

I would like to complain that nobody answered the above complaint fast enough. Or at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Superchicken2000 View Post
    i will like to complain about been blind and never been able to find what I'm looking for in the barn
    I would like to complain that you have stolen my complaint... and that Supercell should know better than to hide items in plain sight in the right column when it's clear I'm looking for them in the left column!
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 16 International clan
    We welcome strong TH11 and TH12 adult players with big heros for relaxed fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Must know where the donate button is!

Centennial Club
    I would like to complain that town visitors demand too many items and my serving finger is faster than my brain realizing that it's simply too much and empties my storage.
    Litil Garši, lvl 169