Page 148 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150 LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1496

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Ultimate Complaint Thread

My biggest complaint now:

(This might not be new but)
    Why canít I pm my neighbors? At least let me pm my leader!

I would like to complain about that I canít start a new farm.
    Every new- or re- installation should give the choice an existing or a new farm to play.

Forum Superstar
    I would like to complain that I accidentally opened a piece of town land. Again.

That was for my farm land, darn it!

I mean, I no longer have space issues on the farm land, and I was going to open all town land EVENTUALLY, but... DARN IT.
    Last edited by EllunaHellen; March 13th, 2018 at 03:00 PM.
    Hay Day farm level 87 -Town Reputation level 19
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    10/12 sanctuary animals- 6 adults, 4 babies - Done gathering expansion permits
    Started September 2014! (not in a hurry.)
    Mini farm started on April 24th, 2018! ~Level 44/Rep 10~

I would like to complain that there is never enough saws and axes!!

i can't concentrate on work

Quote Originally Posted by EllunaHellen View Post
    I would like to complain that I accidentally opened a piece of town land. Again.

That was for my farm land, darn it!

I mean, I no longer have space issues on the farm land, and I was going to open all town land EVENTUALLY, but... DARN IT.
    Ah, the old “opened the wrong plot” complaint! Been there, done that! The worst was when I accidentally opened the wrong decor plot and used my precious expansion permits on the balloon arch when I thought I was getting the long-awaited umbrella table. I still haven’t recovered from that. Every time I see that arch, I’m tempted to pop a few balloons.

Farm Level 114 | Town 36 | Achievements 138/144

I would like to complain that when the wagon wheel fence was on my spin wheel, all I got was a lousy stalk of indigo ��

On a brighter note, I got a puzzle piece from a treasure box later that day!
    Farm Levels: 110...Playing Since: 1-2-15
    Fishing Spots: all but 2, Pets: All
    Masteries: 6 machines to go; Town Hall, Station & Personal Train maxed
    Sanctuary: 3 Elephants, 2 Giraffes, 2 Hippos

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    I'd like to complain I got the final Special Permit from a Mystery Chest and fully expanded my farm years ahead of schedule.

Just kidding.

I'd like to complain I must sell off 100 deeds, 100 mallets, 100 markers because I don't need them any more.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; April 24th, 2018 at 10:14 PM.
    Lynn, 9-3-18, clasher and farmer but not boomer and brawler

R.I.P. The official Boom Beach subforum. Sunrise: November 12, 2013; Sunset: September 3, 2018

I would like to complain why my leader give the leadership to other people who don't understand how to lead. After several weeks now I must find new hood... I can't stand it. And why it's so difficult to find new hood that fit our playing style.... I wish I can see the hood profile and their leader profile so I can decided where I have to go.

My complaint is we have a puppy now and he’s is too cute. I’m not getting to play hayday as much. But it’s good training for me. Summer break is coming and junior will be out of school.

And do we just love the farms with names like : DO NOT WATER. DO NOT BUY. But then they are flagged for boat crates wanting cream, lobster, jam and blankets. Hey if you don’t want my company on a good day I will respect your wishes and stay away from your boats crates when you do decide you need some help. Just my thinking.

Farm level: 222 Silo 10,700 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    ďI think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: "Maggie will leave soon". >MasterKilde<