Page 154 of 155 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155 LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1548

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Ultimate Complaint Thread

Banned
    I would like to complain that I get to addicted to games, especially Supercell games, and spend all day every day playing them

Did my husband tell you to post that to make me feel guilty?
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

Out side of game complaint.
    Dear Gym Trainer, I do not like you torturing me with squats. Every step I take today will remind me of the deep burning hate I have for you.
    P.S. I am looking forward to class tomorrow. Maybe you could throw in some battle ropes so my arms will also know hate.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

I want to complain that there are so very few parts of the forum that I can post in.
    I can't respond to people who are looking for a neighborhood without getting invites to neighborhoods myself.
    I can't respond to ideas and feature request, because if I disagree then people get upset.
    I can't offer up suggestions because then I am "making them feel stupid"
    So.... games it is.
    Heart in Hands
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1535
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayfield View Post
    I want to complain that there are so very few parts of the forum that I can post in.
    I can't respond to people who are looking for a neighborhood without getting invites to neighborhoods myself.
    I can't respond to ideas and feature request, because if I disagree then people get upset.
    I can't offer up suggestions because then I am "making them feel stupid"
    So.... games it is.
    I'd like to complain we don't get reports to know this is happening.

Make sure you report these things for mods to look at. Alternatively, you can PM me privately if needed.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to ClashOfHolmes for my cool banner

Bakunin doesn't feed his HD animals

Quote Originally Posted by ilovehayday View Post
    I'd like to complain we don't get reports to know this is happening.

Make sure you report these things for mods to look at. Alternatively, you can PM me privately if needed.
    They really didn't say anything that is re-portable. In my opinion. Especially not the people inviting me to their neighborhoods.
    I just got a few "if you don't agree just don't say anything" which again really isn't re-portable. I deleted the messages and put them on ignore.
    Believe me if they had crossed that line, every mod would have been sent screenshots.

I am however going to refrain from posting so much. I don't want to be accused of "responding negatively".
    Last edited by Hayfield; 1 Week Ago at 10:37 PM.
    Heart in Hands
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Iíd like to complain that spectator mode is useless! I had 5 very high level newbies join my nh which never has any drama and usually runs quite smoothly. One newbie was from a global top 100 hood. What could go wrong you say? These people should know how to get it done! My first mistake was letting so many newbies in at once..what was I thinking?... I never do this. My next mistake...unavoidable..was I had to opt out this week as I am going out of town tomorrow. I rarely opt out. Well first we had an early start, then someone took a low task by mistake, then the global guy starts picking fights w full on sarcasm all day w multiple players. Finally one of my veterans up and leaves the hood and another newbie stated this is why she played alone. The entire time they are asking me about the board which I canít see and who has the rights to what tasks. Iím clueless bc nonspectator mode does allow me to see the derby board or the task log and I have no way to get this unruly bunch under control! My nice peaceful hood is upside down. I need to get back in the game! I just hope I have a hood left when I get back to town!
    Leader Spiritís Peace

Quote Originally Posted by themammabear View Post
    One newbie was from a global top 100 hood. What could go wrong you say?
    Those are the WORST. Because they know EVERYTHING. I had one like that, by Wednesday I had told him he needed to find another neighborhood. He was shocked that I was letting "such a strong player go.
    Heart in Hands
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Quote Originally Posted by Hayfield View Post
    Those are the WORST. Because they know EVERYTHING. I had one like that, by Wednesday I had told him he needed to find another neighborhood. He was shocked that I was letting "such a strong player go.
    🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
    Leader Spiritís Peace

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by themammabear View Post
    
    I'd like to complain that my PC monitor won't let me see the above emojis.

EDIT: I viewed the post using my tablet and the emojis are ten monkeys covering their eyes.

---
    Lynn
    May 16, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 1 Week Ago at 01:40 AM.
    What the hell?
    The L entity is as elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread