Page 4 of 157 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Ultimate Complaint Thread

Eggs

Ok I must admit I buy eggs. Usually from the lower level players who really don't have anything else to sell. Doesn't bother me in the least. I'm helping them and I don't have to face the snorkel chickens for a while longer.

So my complaint ( if it really is one ) is to say animals even pixel ones should not be made to wear snorkels or flowers shirts.

Farm level: 237 Silo 11,700 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    “I think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: “The scarecrow made me do it”. Quote accredited to dtx275

Banned
    Forum complaint: people who start random, useless threads for no reason at all. Nuff said.

I like this one tho

Friends

I hope this shows on the complaints thread and I don't look like a plum if it doesn't. But I'd like to complain that I have over 100 followers but only Seven friends why can't they switch the friends bars for the followers also why does granny keep asking for dynamite. What's she up to? Why has Tom got no house and lies there at the roadside. I'm a parent I worry about him .... Will anyone ever use the nice pool I bought and wouldn't the tractor be great if it even pretended to work, maybe a fake rev or flashing headlights... Love this forum well done everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Bestajunior View Post
    Ok I must admit I buy eggs. Usually from the lower level players who really don't have anything else to sell. Doesn't bother me in the least. I'm helping them and I don't have to face the snorkel chickens for a while longer.

So my complaint ( if it really is one ) is to say animals even pixel ones should not be made to wear snorkels or flowers shirts.

They must think they are from Hawaii or are planning a trip to Hawaii. The tourists who visit Hawaii all seem to think that we wear those things on a daily basis. (Hint hint even people from Hawaii don't wear those).
    GC: POOH-808
    KIK: POOH808
    LEVEL: 76
    Captain III ~~ TT III ~~ Co-Op III

Quote Originally Posted by sugarfarm View Post
    If it gets moved guess what I am going to do. Complain!
    Na- the off-topic section is supposed to be fun- why would we want it full of complaints?

“Just because I'm on a different path doesn't mean I'm lost.”

Too funny

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh808 View Post
    They must think they are from Hawaii or are planning a trip to Hawaii. The tourists who visit Hawaii all seem to think that we wear those things on a daily basis. (Hint hint even people from Hawaii don't wear those).
    thats too funny Pooh. Do you think they forgot about the sandals and black socks? We have the same here in Florida. It's not for seniors only. LOL

Farm level: 237 Silo 11,700 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    “I think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: “The scarecrow made me do it”. Quote accredited to dtx275

I'm from Jamaica and I can assure you that not all of us sit around under a coconut tree all day smoking a spliff...nor do we all have dreadlocks...nor do we say, "yeah mon". Or "no problem mon!"

Well maybe we do say the yeah man and no problem man thing a lot. Lol.
    But yeah...those flowery shirts on the animals and the snorkels...what on earth was that in aid of?

Fresh Spawn

Rip-off

I want to complain about the fact that I've never gotten anything worthwhile from that mailman. At least a dozen attempts and nada. Gimme a break!

Quote Originally Posted by Ani View Post
    I hope this shows on the complaints thread and I don't look like a plum if it doesn't. But I'd like to complain that I have over 100 followers but only Seven friends why can't they switch the friends bars for the followers also why does granny keep asking for dynamite. What's she up to? Why has Tom got no house and lies there at the roadside. I'm a parent I worry about him .... Will anyone ever use the nice pool I bought and wouldn't the tractor be great if it even pretended to work, maybe a fake rev or flashing headlights... Love this forum well done everyone

Ani, Post your GC name both here and in the name of your farm. I'll add you as a friend. I only follow folks whose name I can't figure out.

Tigg

GC: Tiggerr Two #2RQR90QG | Lvl: 131​ | NH:dis FUNtional
    Turbo Trucker Help and Guide | HD Guide Book- | New People Tips
    Main Topic guide

Thanks to Red (again) for the picture !!

I'd like to complain that you can't steal things from your neighbours farms. If I could I would have a fleet of tractors and lots of windmills and soft fruit. And jam.

Anyone who wants to come and steal my gnomes and topiary feel free. I'll even give you a SOGOF - steal one get one free!

I would also like to complain about the fish.
    I play to relax not start a war! Buy from my last box if you want to - I won't mind