Page 3 of 157 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Ultimate Complaint Thread

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by mizzkitteh13 View Post
    awesome!! this trick lets me do it!! thanks missti & kylinpickles for resolving my major complaint! WOOT!!!
    You're welcome!! Glad it solved ur issue. Don't want to sound like some genious, so will just tell ya that I googled the same problem when I got my ipad and found the answer on some ipad feature website.

:-)
    Last edited by Missti; August 17th, 2013 at 01:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tcho View Post
    I hate how long the picture of the fish stays on the screen after you've gotten the fish. It takes a good 5 seconds. I just want to fish through all my ponds and get out of there. It was fun the first few times when I didn't know what the fish looked like, but I'm tired of seeing the same ones over and over again.
    I agree and approve of this complaint.

GC sugarfarm13 LV 56 | KIK:sugarfarm | 100 Slots in Shop | Bacon & Eggs Forever!

LOL! Post 2 and 22--very funny. Love it.
    Keri, HD level 55
    GC ID: FlorianSchouten
    Friends will not be approved without a PM pledging you will not raid/will honor the "buy only 3 stalls" request in my farm name.
    KIK ID: FlorianSchouten

I agree with a lot of these complaints...and some of you are funny. I only have one major complaint right now:

MAKE A DIAMOND EXPENDITURE CONFIRMATION BUTTON!!!

This is the only issue that really vexes me. Can I just complain about this one 101 times? I can get over everything else, including the fact that I can't take something out of my RSS once I put it there.

Level 109. KIK me to add me as a friend. I'm always willing to help, if I'm able.
    KIK: SueLilly

Angry

I spent so many gift cards hoping to get a bike (on the mystery package). Yet all I've got was 5 stupid flower with bug and butterfly. Thank you but NO I don't want any bug in my farm.

Not even asking for diamond, just some bikes (or at least something nice that I can put on my farm) yet only got ladybug
    GC: EastCao
    Level 58
    Kik: eastcao

GC friend requests are welcome

I really wish there was a way to communicate with followers/last helpers instead of just trying to change your farm name to your GC and hoping they add you
    GC: Old Busted VCR
    If you add me, at least say why and don't leave it blank

Quote Originally Posted by East24 View Post
    I spent so many gift cards hoping to get a bike (on the mystery package). Yet all I've got was 5 stupid flower with bug and butterfly. Thank you but NO I don't want any bug in my farm.

Not even asking for diamond, just some bikes (or at least something nice that I can put on my farm) yet only got ladybug
    ohhh man, I feel your pain. I've wasted over 70 gift cards trying to get that King Frog ornament (the one for only having 10 gift cards) and I keep getting useless stuff

So far, I've gotten 3 caterpillars from those, for a whopping total of 6 caterpillar decorations that I will never use

If only there was a way to get rid of them, or sell them back or something
    GC: Old Busted VCR
    If you add me, at least say why and don't leave it blank

Many same complaints

I dislike fishing in general and esp. the stupid lingering pics...is the creator of this feature a narcissist or what?

I hate accidentally spending diamonds on stupid stuff like speeding up wheat production. I think you could safely remove the option to speed up wheat and no one would miss it.

why do people have to steal your trades? C'mon...common courtesy people.

why do sellers keep putting up your trade items when someone else is stealing them? Stop selling and touch base with buyer before selling more ( this is when there are more than 10 or multiple products).

The games on the bonus ticket previews look just plain dumb....can't you come up with something better like real, current movie trailers?

i hate how my keyboard, only in this forum, sometimes starts typing double keys making my post or pm look like gibberish. There is probably some explanation but I don't have time to look it up bc those fish pictures linger too long.

I don't like long drawn out posts about anything really...rule of thumb KISS (keep it simple stupid).

I guess I should stop there or I will have to complain about myself too.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh808 View Post
    I have two:

2. Why is it that EVERYONE sells eggs! Ok, those who check out my stand know that it is usually stocked with chicken or cow feed. (that's how I make a living on this farm) But EGGS! I tried that once and it stayed in my stand forever! I even tried discounting it. So, why eggs of all things! Can't they make something with those eggs and then sell it, that way I can buy it and not be such a beggar all the time.
    YESSSSSSS!!!!!! Why eggs? What on earth do they know that we do not know? Why are they selling eggs? Is there some group of Egg addicts out there who are just snapping up eggs at 180 coins for 10? I tried selling eggs once at default price...DEFAULT PRICE, I said, and NOTHING moved. I had to wait until Greg came by and bought them one by one. Never again.
    Why not use the eggs to make stuff? I always wonder that same thing. Make anything with them, even bacon and eggs. But just to sell eggs? Nah. I sell my eggs to the Little people so they stop pestering me for saws and axes and sugar and jam.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae2 View Post
    YESSSSSSS!!!!!! Why eggs? What on earth do they know that we do not know? Why are they selling eggs? Is there some group of Egg addicts out there who are just snapping up eggs at 180 coins for 10? I tried selling eggs once at default price...DEFAULT PRICE, I said, and NOTHING moved. I had to wait until Greg came by and bought them one by one. Never again.
    Why not use the eggs to make stuff? I always wonder that same thing. Make anything with them, even bacon and eggs. But just to sell eggs? Nah. I sell my eggs to the Little people so they stop pestering me for saws and axes and sugar and jam.
    The only time I sell eggs is when I need to make a dummy ad. But I haven't had to do that lately with our new sale!!