Page 2 of 156 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Ultimate Complaint Thread

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by mizzkitteh13 View Post
    turn music on, open game, music stops. boo!

thanks for the crates to fill and the compliment; ironically, i dislike my actual face being there! 
    weird, it works for me. do you have game sounds turned on? maybe try turning it off (if you have it on).

I'd like to complain that I really don't have anything to complain about.
    ......but give me a minute, I'll think of something......
    idob57 level 778

When faced with a challenge, look for a way, not a way out.

I too would like to complain about tom and his narcolepsy. His parents should seriously have that checked.

That said, I would like to complain that Tom should at least have a chair to sit in instead of having to sleep on the ground all day and all night.And why do his parents not wonder where Tom is all night anyway? What kind of parents are they?

I want to complain that i cannot change the products i have put on the production line. Why can i not change something if it hasnt even been made as yet?

I also take issue with that little girl coming onto my farm asking for 30 saws and 20 axes. What is that all about? Naughty child!!! Saying her grandma sent her for them. What decent law abiding grandma would send a child for those things? And give her a little basket to carry them in too?
    Last edited by bobbyrae2; August 19th, 2013 at 07:34 PM.

Right!!?? Her "grandma" sent her? Ya, whatever. Seems more like she is Patty McCormack from The Bad Seed. Pretty sure "grandma" is buried in the backyard and that little girl is running things. I mean, no one has ever seen this "grandma" of hers. Fictitious family members. And why does she tap her basket like that? Out of all the little people, she looks the most deranged with her weird gaze. Next would come the skinny little young girl/woman who is so skinny sometimes I have to zoom way in to click on her, otherwise I end up clicking on my house. I wish she'd ask for high-calorie things so she can put on a little weight. Then the older umbrella lady is sooo weird with her umbrella air toss. Is she Mary Poppins? What's her story? She looks like a prude. She is always buying wheat. She'll even come back a few minutes later for more wheat. What's she doing with all that wheat?

I like the change items in production line idea. Very necessary.

and poor Tom just lays there and dreams of items all day-gold bars, dynamite, ice cream--poor kid. Are we paying him for his time or just the goods? He must be starving and thirsty. Maybe he can at least get a water purifier to drink from the river? He hasn't drank a drop of H2O since he started hanging around my farm. Tom is such a dreamer he forgets he needs to eat and hydrate. Poor kid. And the postman couldn't care less about him. He just walks right on by.

Speaking of the postman, he sure can get to my farm fast. He will have already delivered the mail at 5:00 pm. But if I decide to order a package at 11:00 pm, here he comes, all dressed in his uniform with my box in hand. And he arrives in a matter of seconds! I am sure I woke him up and yet there he is. Does he wear his uniform to bed? He is the world's best employee! Fast, efficient, always on time, always on call. But he never seems to smile. He also never seems to mind foxes or the little people who tend to loiter. He'll walk right through them to get to my door. Such service!

Oh and seriously, some of those little people I have seen coming from around back of my house. Can I get a "KEEP OUT" sign? It's bad enough they bug me to no end but now they are looking for me and walking around back! They act like they own the place!

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae2 View Post
    I too would like to complain about tom and his narcolepsy. His parents should seriously have that checked.

That said, I would like to complain that Tom should at least have a chair to sit in instead of having to sleep on yhe ground all day and all night.And why do his parents not wonder where Tom is all night anyway? What kind of parents are they?

I want to complain that i cannot change the products i have put on the production line. Why can i not change something if it hasnt even been made as yet?

I also take issue with that little girl coming onto my farm asking for 30 saws and 20 axes. What is that all about? Naughty child!!! Saying her grandma sent her for them. What decent law abiding grandma would send a child for those things? And give her a little basket to carry them in too?
    Last edited by ilovehayday; August 16th, 2013 at 08:38 PM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by kaylinpickles View Post
    weird, it works for me. do you have game sounds turned on? maybe try turning it off (if you have it on).
    welp, there goes my complaint then, lol. what happened was i started playing the game and right about the time the game music&sounds started getting on my nerves, it unexpectedly went silent. so i played my own music for a while until the game sounds and music suddenly returned and now i can no longer play my own music. doesn't matter if sounds are on/off in-game. so thats why i thought it was a glitch of some sort. its been like this for 30 levels now. i could also just be missing another something obvious.
    kik=mizzkitteh13 level 126

I have two:

1. Why is it that no one sells the products I need! I feel like such a beggar opening those crates every single 4 hours! Or begging for someone to PLEASE trade with me. Sometimes I turn away boats because I'm too ashamed to ask for the same things again. If I could just buy them...

2. Why is it that EVERYONE sells eggs! Ok, those who check out my stand know that it is usually stocked with chicken or cow feed. (that's how I make a living on this farm) But EGGS! I tried that once and it stayed in my stand forever! I even tried discounting it. So, why eggs of all things! Can't they make something with those eggs and then sell it, that way I can buy it and not be such a beggar all the time.

Oh, last week I was begging for juice. This week I'm in search of cacao. Yesterday, everyone had those. Of course, that's when I didn't need them. Today, no cacao all I see are EGGS!!!
    GC: POOH-808
    KIK: POOH808
    LEVEL: 76
    Captain III ~~ TT III ~~ Co-Op III

I hate how long the picture of the fish stays on the screen after you've gotten the fish. It takes a good 5 seconds. I just want to fish through all my ponds and get out of there. It was fun the first few times when I didn't know what the fish looked like, but I'm tired of seeing the same ones over and over again.
    GC/KiK: terrrydactyl (3 r's) || Level: 73 || Captain III: COMPLETED 3/5/13. THANK YOU TO ALL THAT HELPED!

KiK is probably faster. I'm notoriously bad at responding to PM's. Sorry to android players, but I don't have facebook connected to Hay Day.

Quote Originally Posted by tcho View Post
    I hate how long the picture of the fish stays on the screen after you've gotten the fish. It takes a good 5 seconds. I just want to fish through all my ponds and get out of there. It was fun the first few times when I didn't know what the fish looked like, but I'm tired of seeing the same ones over and over again.

This is my complaint!! Knew I'd come up with one!
    I dislike fishing...only do it to have fish to make fish & chips( which I don't like either)
    and other fish dishes. So I just want to fish and get out of there.. So speed it up...
    forget the pictures...just so it's fish I'm good.
    idob57 level 778

When faced with a challenge, look for a way, not a way out.

Quote Originally Posted by mizzkitteh13 View Post
    i hate that i can't listen to my own music and play the game at the same time. it glitched out for a time where i was actually able to do it and was bummed when it glitched back.
    You can listen to anything you want while playing. If it stops double click your button so you see your icons on the bottom where you turn off your apps....and slide that screen to the right ....this brings u to the music player controls and you just hit the play button.

i listen to pod casts, live radio or the online police scanner app while playing and have never had an problem.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Missti View Post
    You can listen to anything you want while playing. If it stops double click your button so you see your icons on the bottom where you turn off your apps....and slide that screen to the right ....this brings u to the music player controls and you just hit the play button.

i listen to pod casts, live radio or the online police scanner app while playing and have never had an problem.
    awesome!! this trick lets me do it!! thanks missti & kylinpickles for resolving my major complaint! WOOT!!!
    kik=mizzkitteh13 level 126