Page 155 of 156 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156 LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1555

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Ultimate Complaint Thread

I'm sure there's a clue here somewhere...
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    I'd like to complain that my PC monitor won't let me see the above emojis.

EDIT: I viewed the post using my tablet and the emojis are ten monkeys covering their eyes.

---
    Lynn
    May 16, 2019
    I'd like to complain that my eyesight is SO bad I thought Mammabears emoji's were 10 guys with long hair wearing sunglasses!

GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard

ďI love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.Ē ― Audrey Hepburn

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    I'd like to complain that my eyesight is SO bad I thought Mammabears emoji's were 10 guys with long hair wearing sunglasses!
    LOL, Tahoe. And I usually don't reply with a LOL but I'm making an exception this time! LOL again.
    What the hell?
    The L entity is as elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

Sending Tahoe the contact information for a good opthalmologist
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

I have a FB account that I only add Hay Day players to. So that I can get more slots in my shop.
    I would like to complain that people are idiots. I have blocked three such idiots today.
    #1 I blocked because he asked how he could get the program for "He who should not be named". Way to go, announce that you are a cheater, see how fast you loose friends.
    #2 messaged me and asked me to give him coins. Sorry I do that for my neighborhood but not some random stranger. Buy your hot dog machine the way I did.... earn the coins yourself.
    #3 Wanted me to sell him my farm. His farm is only level 50. He was willing to trade YEAH let me get right on that deal. My level 153 with all the bells and whistles for his level 50. Who would pass that up? I informed him that that was breaking the Terms of Service to buy or sell accounts and blocked him.
    I know adding people on facebook is a risk, but never have the idiots come out in such numbers all in one day.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

I am laughing so hard! This just confirms why I donít participate in social media. I donít deal well with social idiots!
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

Quote Originally Posted by themammabear View Post
    I am laughing so hard! This just confirms why I don’t participate in social media. I don’t deal well with social idiots!
    Today I had a request from a guy who had a different Hay Day listed as a game he played. Apparently that is a bot version of Hay Day. So the idiots are not done bothering me.
    Last edited by Hayfield; May 18th, 2019 at 08:25 AM.
    Heart in Hands
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

I'd like to complain that there is no way to opt out of the pet naming function. I'm tired of tapping on animals by accident and having the name entry box pop up. This is the most annoying thing about Hay Day for me, by far!

I would like to complain that I harvested two fields of carrots before I realized I had not taken the carrot task yet. Thank goodness carrots sell like mad.
    Heart in Hands
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

I would like to complain that my truck appears to have a fuel leak. Has anyone found a mechanic’s shop in the valley?

Farm Level 123 | Town 39 | Achievements 141/144

Celebrating (cough) the Valley Update:

Celebrating the Clouds, with Music:

Swampfog - Frankenstein (Edgar Winter Group) - YouTube

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s4nE2jRNHFo