Page 127 of 157 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1562

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Ultimate Complaint Thread

The townies don't change in size and don't seem to get heavier with passing time. Their diets are horrendous and they never put on weight. I'd like to complain I don't have a townie body and townie metabolism.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner

It's because.....

Quote Originally Posted by ilovehayday View Post
    The townies don't change in size and don't seem to get heavier with passing time. Their diets are horrendous and they never put on weight. I'd like to complain I don't have a townie body and townie metabolism.
    It's because I starve them and leave them to wander around my town for weeks at a time. They better be fueled up when they come to BestaTown. 😆

I have a complaint today. I leveled up to 160 and didn't even notice. How sad is that?? Cough

I would love more daffodils. Somehow the gazillion I bought aren't enough.

My last complaint is my panda is just way too cute. I mean really. Isn't he adorable??

Farm level: 237 Silo 11,700 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    “I think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: “The scarecrow made me do it”. Quote accredited to dtx275

My complaint ... Since the last update its all freezing.

Only doing derby since then.

Hopefully they fix it soon for iPad mini , latest iOS version.

😡😩😩😞😞😫

( good news , I have the panda deco and its great ) 😎😃

Is it me? Does this happen to anyone else?

I wish to complain that I keep having an occasional attack of "sausage fingers".

More often than not this results in a native tree being felled - irreplaceable! Tonight on my baby farm (level 28) I consented to a sale of half my stock of axes to the little girl who always asks for inappropriate things. What does she do with all the sharp implements and exp!osives? Why did I do it? The visitors don't even offer a fair price.

Grumble, grumble... Sigh!

Hay Day level 182 (main farm) - I have seven others!

I want to complain that I don't know what a "baby farm" is.

What I found by searching is quite disturbing.
    Last edited by PepperdotNet; April 20th, 2016 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    I wish to complain that I keep having an occasional attack of "sausage fingers".

More often than not this results in a native tree being felled - irreplaceable! Tonight on my baby farm (level 28) I consented to a sale of half my stock of axes to the little girl who always asks for inappropriate things. What does she do with all the sharp implements and exp!osives? Why did I do it? The visitors don't even offer a fair price.

Grumble, grumble... Sigh!
    Oh, dear, how frustrating! I have one word for you...stylus!! I don't think I could really play without mine.

Quote Originally Posted by PepperdotNet View Post
    I want to complain that I don't know what a "baby farm" is.

What I found by searching is quite disturbing.
    I would like to complain that Pepper's complaint has placed an image in my mind...oh, so sad!

Pepper, when someone indicates they have a "baby farm", it's just a second farm they started on another device that is lower level than their first/original farm.

GC/KIK: knitgal2/knitgal - Level 112 - Town Level 28
    Completed TTII and TTIII back to back...at Level 60! It CAN be done at higher levels!

Quote Originally Posted by knitgal2 View Post
    Oh, dear, how frustrating! I have one word for you...stylus!! I don't think I could really play without mine.
    Thanks KnitGal. I'm tapping in this response with my stylus on the tablet that has my main farm. Since WillieBDare recommended it I've been using one.

My baby farm (yes, it is an unfortunate description) is on my Kindle. I find that my stylus doesn't work at all well on that device. It seems to become a sausage stylus and sticks and skids.

Incidentally, how should I refer to my third farm? That one's on my phone and is level 59.

Addicted to Hay Day? Me? Never!!

Hay Day level 182 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Banned
    I would like to complain how boring this forum has become. Lifeless. Humorless.

That is all.

What if you called them your primary farm (highest level, obviously), secondary or middle farm (middle level), and youngest or baby farm (lowest level)? Not very imaginative, but it's the best I can come up with...LOL!

PS - I noticed a new "Reply" button on each post, so I used it here...hmmm, do we like it?

PSS - well it simply put the response at the bottom of the thread, as usual. I thought it would put it as an indented post immediately under yours, Cowslips. Ah, well, now we know...
    Last edited by knitgal2; April 21st, 2016 at 08:39 PM.

GC/KIK: knitgal2/knitgal - Level 112 - Town Level 28
    Completed TTII and TTIII back to back...at Level 60! It CAN be done at higher levels!

Knitgal got me thinking here and so I'd like to complain that there is no magic machine to remove calories from food. Or maybe turn it into low-LOW-cal food.

Nachos? They now have the calories of baby carrots! YAY! LOL. Party on.
    Lacey's (have you all had these? YUM) now have the calories of a stick of gum! Enjoy!

Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner