Page 1 of 157 1231151101 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Ultimate Complaint Thread

The Ultimate Complaint Thread

Here it is! The Ultimate Hay Day Complaint Thread. No complaint is to small or to big. Does not matter if it is a real concern or something just silly that will have people rolling their eyes. I am sure this thread will be entertaining and if you want to complain about the complainers that is just fine.

Last edited by sugarfarm; September 2nd, 2013 at 04:14 AM.
    GC sugarfarm13 LV 56 | KIK:sugarfarm | 100 Slots in Shop | Bacon & Eggs Forever!

• I would like to complain about the visitors that come to my front door. Leave me alone!

• I would like to complain about getting a Major discount of only 10% off the $99.99 package.

• I would like to complain that I can not drive a monster truck over my farm.

• I would like to complain that scrolling through your friend list is a major pain.

• I would like to complain that I can't steal apples off my neighbor's trees.
    Last edited by sugarfarm; August 16th, 2013 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Because I can.
    GC sugarfarm13 LV 56 | KIK:sugarfarm | 100 Slots in Shop | Bacon & Eggs Forever!

Hey Sugar

Hey Sugar. What a most excellent idea.

I would like to complain that I don't have enough time to play HD as much as I would like to.

Farm level: 236 Silo 11,650 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    “I think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: “The scarecrow made me do it”. Quote accredited to dtx275

Forum Veteran
    is this like related to the game? if not im afraid it will be moved to the off-topic section lol

Quote Originally Posted by kaylinpickles View Post
    is this like related to the game? if not im afraid it will be moved to the off-topic section lol
    If it gets moved guess what I am going to do. Complain!

Centennial Club
    i hate that i can't listen to my own music and play the game at the same time. it glitched out for a time where i was actually able to do it and was bummed when it glitched back.
    kik=mizzkitteh13 level 126

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarfarm View Post
    If it gets moved guess what I am going to do. Complain!
    LOL nice!

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by mizzkitteh13 View Post
    i hate that i can't listen to my own music and play the game at the same time. it glitched out for a time where i was actually able to do it and was bummed when it glitched back.
    i do that all the time! just have to turn on the music before you open the game. if you do it the other way round the music will stop if you go back into the game. what sort of glitches are you facing though? btw - i have something to say to you - you are VERY pretty and thanks for the boat help all these while!! lol

I would like to complain about the time it takes to produce products and production buildings

I would like to complain about not having an easier efficient way to scroll through the daily dirt

I would like to complain about my items that fell and got stuck behind the main building

I would like to complain about not having an easier way to trade items

I would like to complain about Tom having narcolepsy

I would like to complain about having too much time on my hands to complain
    Last edited by Ecko; August 16th, 2013 at 08:30 PM.

Like a good neighbor Ecko is there!

HAY DAY~GC/KIK:Ecko_LG|LEVEL:83|CAPTAIN:III |TURBO TRUCKER: III|CO-OP: III

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by kaylinpickles View Post
    i do that all the time! just have to turn on the music before you open the game. if you do it the other way round the music will stop if you go back into the game. what sort of glitches are you facing though? btw - i have something to say to you - you are VERY pretty and thanks for the boat help all these while!! lol
    turn music on, open game, music stops. boo!

thanks for the crates to fill and the compliment; ironically, i dislike my actual face being there! 😼
    kik=mizzkitteh13 level 126