Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Let's count together

Trainee
    Fantastic piece of work!!

I felt so excited that I decided I should register and post my appreciation.

Thank you all for sharing and contributing

I'm two months into hay day and at level 45. I can't wait to try it out!
    Last edited by HWX; November 18th, 2015 at 06:53 AM.

Millennial Club
    On level 103 you get 1 drop per 78 field harvests or tree/bush cut downs, or animal/pet points.

And it's tellin' me that things are not the same
    Quote Originally Posted by myso View Post
    On level 103 you get 1 drop per 78 field harvests or tree/bush cut downs, or animal/pet points.
    :eek::eek:

Thanks myso!! Hmm I'm level 110 now and didn't check in between.

Edit: Level 110 - 78 fields!!! I can have a 6x13 field now
    Last edited by meonhoc; February 21st, 2016 at 12:05 PM.
    Welcome to Community Forum - How to - Search & Save Threads /PM / VM
    My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | Mystery D - Bingo D

At level 157 you get a drop every 81 fields

Can we see about updating/pinning this?

Credit goes to Be A Legend for this gorgeous signature! Thank you!!

Farm Level: 103
    Town Rep: 31
    Achievements: 148/150

Dairy Delights Owner/Founder

Oh my little thread has lived so long .

Dear Mods, please don't close yet. I think this one deserves a proper ending (conclusion and update of my reasearch). Will editing post later.

Thank you !
    My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | Mystery D - Bingo D

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Oh my little thread has lived so long .

Dear Mods, please don't close yet. I think this one deserves a proper ending (conclusion and update of my reasearch). Will editing post later.

Thank you !

Yay! Thank you!!

Credit goes to Be A Legend for this gorgeous signature! Thank you!!

Farm Level: 103
    Town Rep: 31
    Achievements: 148/150

Dairy Delights Owner/Founder

I promised a proper ending, here it is.

This thread is purely a discussion thread, not a guide nor anything even close to that, where I was still young and new to the game (playing for a few months only). The Wheating guide was just published a few weeks prior, but the number mentioned there did not apply to my farm. Curious as I am, I wanted to find out why.

Even with so many replies, I eventually ended up counting, recounting myself with new farms set up for various testing purpose. Just my way to ensure the correctness of numbers (same method used, same knowedge) at that time. Then after a while, I hit a wall. It took too long to level up and not much improvement in game play can be made out of this information. I continue in the background, intermittenly and without updating the thread. No one seems to be interested in the result anymore.

I'm glad that this early initiative has led to another wonderful guide about Pets and Drops by myso. Miss you, myso.

Fast forward years later, now I do know a lot of things:
    1. Which activity results in drop can be changed by Supercell. They did. Picking up from machine no longer give drops.

2. The count of field can be changed, too. And it did, for this count contributes to overall balance of items in the game. With each new experience level addition, this count is revised, especially for the highest tier .
    --> whoever took the numbers from here, part of the info is no longer correct.

3. The highest count I got so far, verified and checked in game, is 80 for a few levels, then cycles back to 77, 78, 79 then 80 again. Each count would last a few levels. That makes sense, this count needs to be capped somehow.

4. It takes 5 to 10 minutes to find out the number at your level, if you really want to, by planting wheat and count. I don't see a need to update the whole chart for 200+ levels. It's nice to know the number exists, but I do not use this info for my game play. I don't see how it improves gameplay nor can be helpful to anyone.

5. Not everything is good to share. I see it as easter eggs that players should be able to experience themselves, and be thrilled to find out on their own. I'm leaving this project to the next generation of players who are as curious as the young me was.

Long story short:
    meonhoc was a curious kitty, she went explore the Hay Day world. Now she is retired in a place with cats and nice chats, making stuff that can actually improve gameplay.
    Last edited by meonhoc; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:27 PM.

Ok, I haven't read everything in this thread so I don't know if the info in the following link is relevant or not.

I'm sure you will already be aware of the thread & it's information anyway meo but, just in case, it definitely has content along the lines of your thread here about the point at which you get a drop of a tool/EM so I'll link to it anyway before it's gone forever!!

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...=1#post3542914

Thanks JemimaPD, it's one of the thread I'll save/copy for the next place to be.

Myso has made a guide about fishing spot as well. Working on archiving till the end .
    Last edited by meonhoc; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:04 AM.