Page 125 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1405

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Add Me [SHARE] farmer ID

Fresh Spawn
    Playing again after a bit if a hiatus, daily player now! Lvl 42
    Add me if you'd like #Y2VL2QGJ
    Farm name is Sonne Side

Add me please! I play daily and am looking for some new other active daily players to help out with revives and boats

#VVQUP822

-Westwind farms lvl 89

Trainee

Daily Player looking for more friends

Intelligent, mature adult looking for more friends. Night Owl living in Pacific Time Zone most frequently on starting abt noon to at least midnight. I am at level 55, level 56 within a day or two which will give me sushi bar.

People in my hood are all at lower levels than me, I need some higher level friends so I will be able to buy the things I need that they don’t have yet, including parts for upgrades and expansions and filling boats. I add things to my market multiple times everyday.

Add me #9UYYLQCJ9 Farm Name: CaWildflowr

i have seen a few posts say “no greedy players” not sure what they consider greedy, but I do need friends willing to sell me the things I am needing, and am more than willing to put things up for sale in my market, revive trees and bushes, and fill crates where I can.

PS I am on Facebook and if you add me as a Hay Day Friend drop me a PM here and I will give you my FB info so we can message back and forth as to what we need.
    Last edited by CaWildflowr; September 24th, 2018 at 12:07 AM. Reason: additional info
    CaWildflowr
    Hay Day #9UYYLQCJ9
    Level 58
    "You cannot do a kindness to soon because you never know how soon it will be too late" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchfarmergirl View Post
    Iím level 81, please add me #GYQCVL09
    what is the name of your farm so I can be sure I typed in id correctly
    CaWildflowr
    Hay Day #9UYYLQCJ9
    Level 58
    "You cannot do a kindness to soon because you never know how soon it will be too late" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Active player again.

Cadillac Ranch
    #82GUQRLJ2

Level 52

Hi is there someone who can help me out ?

I am lvl 49 and i need help with my barn because its 300 and i need to upgrade it is there someone who would like to help me pls or does someone know a hack or cheat how to hack or cheat diamonds on your account ������
    pls let me know if you can help me ��

my farm tag : 8UC8V2VOY
    farm name : derbymensje (silje)
    farm level : 49
    Last edited by Derbymensje; September 25th, 2018 at 06:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymensje View Post
    I am lvl 49 and i need help with my barn because its 300 and i need to upgrade it is there someone who would like to help me pls or does someone know a hack or cheat how to hack or cheat diamonds on your account ������
    pls let me know if you can help me ��

my farm tag : 8UC8V2VOY
    farm name : derbymensje (silje)
    farm level : 49
    Hey Derbymensje,

You can add me! I sometimes have extra lems, sems and bems.

But if you need help, there is a trading thread “https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-Thread-Part-1. I’m sure someone there will have extra items you need.
    Last edited by flyiingsparrow; September 25th, 2018 at 08:14 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    Play daily

Add #CUGQPVYG

Banned
    Add me
    Farmer ID #2J2GOPV
    Farm Name : ashclicks.com

Hi everyone....Wow I havenít been on the forum for the longest time. Since posting about Woozle I think. So I have lost all my GC friends since I got a new iPad. Besta, Kechbam, Helen, Knitgal, Bulldog lover, Cheddarlimbo to mention a few. My tag is GY0YLG8

Iím farming now as a much needed distraction from a very sad and awful situation we found ourselves in with our little boy, so it would be great to chat to some of you from way back

much love...Nina (moop and toots farm)
    Last edited by Nink; September 29th, 2018 at 07:58 PM.
    Level 84
    GC Nink 369
    * THE SMILEY THREAD * Please read the guidelines on page one before posting *http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...ward%29-Thread