Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Update - In-Game Friends!

I still cannot access Our Farm. Why have you done this to your faithful CUSTOMERS. Its very Bad Business and I will never tell Anyone to play any Supercell Game or at least worn them that they could be locked out of their game.

Fresh Spawn
    I think I found bugs, on the neighbour request my neighbour requested 2 creams.
    It's already fulfilled 1, and then i press donate button repeatedly. and I donated 2 instead of 1.
    then my neighbour only received 1 from me and 1 from other member

Quote Originally Posted by PinkFrost View Post
    I am level 79 and the tea has been showing since they put it into the program. I don't have the grapes there.

It seems Cowslips has your answer!
    Last edited by SmallChange; December 15th, 2016 at 10:30 AM.
    Level 135 (& 39 Town)
    Achievements: 137/141 * Mastered: 38/39 * Barn/Silo: Never Big Enough!!

KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB - sorry)t

Quote Originally Posted by spidyboy View Post
    I think I found bugs, on the neighbour request my neighbour requested 2 creams.
    It's already fulfilled 1, and then i press donate button repeatedly. and I donated 2 instead of 1.
    then my neighbour only received 1 from me and 1 from other member
    You need to go back to the main menu, find the Bugs & Problems section & post this there.
    Level 135 (& 39 Town)
    Achievements: 137/141 * Mastered: 38/39 * Barn/Silo: Never Big Enough!!

KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB - sorry)t

What happened to double click for approval before using diamonds!!! I went to make coffee, needed beans, swiped to the side to go get beans and and approved it to be made instead!!! 36 diamonds gone to make a 5 minute item with supplies I had, just needed to pick. I didn't want to use diamonds. I'm not happy at all. I've been saving my diamonds for something else. Please fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy985 View Post
    What happened to double click for approval before using diamonds!!! I went to make coffee, needed beans, swiped to the side to go get beans and and approved it to be made instead!!! 36 diamonds gone to make a 5 minute item with supplies I had, just needed to pick. I didn't want to use diamonds. I'm not happy at all. I've been saving my diamonds for something else. Please fix.
    You should contact Support through the cog wheel at the top left of your game screen; settings; help and support.

If you explain what has happened (politely) you may find that they are able to refund your diamonds. That's not guaranteed, but it is worth asking.

The first response doesn't always deal with the issue clearly; it may be automatically generated. If that happens say 'no' when asked if it helped, and you will be able to continue the conversation.

Good luck!

Thanks to Evertonjeff for my Christmas avatar!
    Hay Day level 153 (main farm) - Achievement 132 reached on 11 July 2017
    Android player who doesn't use Facebook
    Magic nets cast in all 12 fishing spots on 8 December, 16 January, 7 February, 12 April, 21 May and 21 June (Hay Day's 5th birthday), when I finally got the Pearl of the Sea!

Hi Nick, my device also dims when I buy something from the RSS. This is my first post, I joined the forum especially to let you know this and that I think you guys are doing a great job. Hay Day is by far the best game ever!

Not sure where to post but I haven't been able to play for a week, since last update. I have a few in my neighborhood that are having the same issue and we are all android users. What's going on?! I miss my Hay Day. Please fix or tell me what to do. Thank you.

Centennial Club
    Wait happened to all,the friends I had on my bar. I've had them since I started Hayday amd now they are all gone, I'm so upset I have no idea why you would take away all your friends ..I can't possibly remember all the form names but it was so cool,to have them to follow,and help
    GC ID dspacc level 40

Fresh Spawn
    First of all i am happy with this update but i would really really love it when we get more animals that we can buy for our vouchers.
    I hope the next update will give us that