Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is it just only me?

Is it just only me?

I just discovered the clan perks were revisited in the last Update.

I used to know 2 spells were allowed, but didnt know 9 troops were allowed too.

Just checked the clan perks and it says:
    9 troops and 2 spells for level 8 clans.

While two spells were an annoying thing when people requests 2 eq or 1 freeze + 1 poison or 2 freezes. You could only donate 1 spell. If you had only one alt account, you had to request twice in in 20 minutes (yeah we are forced to spend our times in this game for tiny little things).

But to my astonishment, the clan castle reinforcement time has not still been revisited.

Are these some billion dollar investment required to fix such annoying 2013 cool down things?

Why are we supposed to wait for another 6-7minutes after all our heroes and/or spells are ready for a raid to be able to request cc again?

The training potion boosts are also wasted for this annoying thing.

After global removal, most of the clans are simply dying. We could just replace the dying members who are losing interests from global recruits. But not any more either. In the last 2-3 months, we lost many members that we are now forced to go 15vs15 CWL instead of 30vs30. Been offered by rival clans for merging too.

So my question is, why is it taking so much time to allow clashers to have such trivial perks? Why cant clan castle cooldown be lessened to 50% of previous levels?

Why cant Supercell update their API for CWL for about 1.5 years now (its very buggy).

Also, while every cc troops are well recorded in the DB, why cant the war cc donations be reflected in donations?

I am not sure if I started to lose interest in the game too. Cuz even though I have 4 th13s, I login to game very less compared to last 4 years. Most of changed I mentioned here were my desired changes for all these times too.

I think you are the only one for 9 troops' requests. But I do like to see some reduction in cc request times.

Centennial Club
    If war cc counted towards troop donation then it would be abused for xp, clan games and season pass.
    Last edited by TheRave; 2 Days Ago at 07:30 AM.

The change to the donation limit was announced with the TH13 update:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/1873520-Town-Hall-13-Dev-Video-and-Patch-Notes%21

So now one player is able to fill a request completely for the most frequently asked clan castle wishes like all loons, giants, hogs... only for "smaller" troops you need more players to donate or request again. But this was the case before the update as well.

Looks like all responders missed my main reason to post this thread.

So, I am sure I am the only one who misses the "clan castle request cooldown" needs a revise.

Quote Originally Posted by zenideas View Post

So, I am sure I am the only one who misses the "clan castle request cooldown" needs a revise.
    It's a fairly common request in the ifr forum. Ideas range from reducing it overall to clan perks to including it in the training potion boost or a cc request boost potion. So no, you are not the only one who would like an adjustment of some sort.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Your post touched on many topics, number of troops you can donate, number of spells, removal of global, the Api, war donations. How are we to know the main reason for you post, when there are complaints about multiple topics and you start off with the number of troops allowed to be able to donated.
    Level: 260 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.33 million | Hero Levels: 200
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Umm I think the answer is most of us ask for troops that don't need more than 9 troops to fill the castle.

Especially when it costs me one gem per donation, I prefer 2-3 troop requests at the most if possible.

So no I don't see the cool down as an issue....
    Last edited by Jwp721; 1 Day Ago at 01:14 PM.

in december ama darian mentioned that they are happy with the cc timer and no changes needed. i personaly dont need any shorter request times. i am able to attack without cc.

You created a post with all sorts of comments, so you should expect not everyone will respond only or even at all to the one of those many comments that you find most important.

As for the cc request timer, you could always use gems. I bet many gems are spent on that timer.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, check this thread on how to fight collusion here.