Page 104 of 111 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1102

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: ☠Forum's Achievements Leaderboard☠

  1. #1031
    Millennial Club MommySnooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    -40 degrees C now. Winter it is.
    Posts
    1,147
    That’s it, thanks TerM. Next week we can bring it up again.

    https://forum.supercell.com/blob:htt...8-8926bea915f8

    I still need a new quote, though. Waiting for just the right one.

  2. #1032
    Forum All-Star PaluEF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Farming
    Posts
    4,484
    Quote Originally Posted by TerMinus Prime View Post
    Thanks much TP. aTh, could you add this link to your related thread?
    It doesn’t directly relate, yet does in a sense

    Ps: my post

  3. #1033
    Forum Elder Deadtoast15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Laying In A Toaster
    Posts
    2,105
    Quote Originally Posted by aTh View Post
    We might indeed think about changing it to monthly basis but then i believe it will be a bit of too much of a wait. In any case i am abroad returning home 29th hence this time the leaderboard instead of 22-26 will be updated around 30-31st

    I apologize for that but without a laptop i cannot do much from here (sending this via an ipad)
    Nice to still see you around 😉
    CoC| Level 203|Town hall 12| | Working on Maxing
    CR| Level 10 | Hog Mountain |
    Quote Originally Posted by xSnippy View Post
    Ah, Deadtoast... 'keeping the forums clean... since June 2014.'
    Avatar made by ClashofHolmes

  4. #1034
    Forum Veteran vlix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,848
    Quote Originally Posted by aTh View Post
    We might indeed think about changing it to monthly basis but then i believe it will be a bit of too much of a wait. In any case i am abroad returning home 29th hence this time the leaderboard instead of 22-26 will be updated around 30-31st

    I apologize for that but without a laptop i cannot do much from here (sending this via an ipad)
    How about twice per month?
    1. Middle of the month: after CWL, before Clan Games.
    2. End of the month: after Clan Games, before next CWL.

    This way all of those stats will be synchronized and we can easily compete.

  5. #1035
    Super Member Daisycloud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    you can find me reading a book at the end of the rainbow
    Posts
    806
    Quote Originally Posted by vlix View Post
    How about twice per month?
    1. Middle of the month: after CWL, before Clan Games.
    2. End of the month: after Clan Games, before next CWL.

    This way all of those stats will be synchronized and we can easily compete.
    this sounds like a nice idea. I thought they used a stat bot or app or something to keep track of our stats?

    if so then I think all that matters on how often things get updated be based solely on how much time they have to check everyone and everything. it be nice if we got more frequent updates, but they may not have the time.
    [/SIG[SIGPIC]

    {siggy by DragonX101}

  6. #1036
    10,000,001 Bmille3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Send me a VM. Literally say anything but please do it. It takes 2 seconds.
    Posts
    15,000
    Stevo has won 45,000 defenses? How is this possible.
    15k Posts | 8k VMs | 8k OT Posts

    31k Total Actions: Forum Record

  7. #1037
    Forum Veteran TerMinus Prime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Also known as 'TP'
    Posts
    1,624
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmille3 View Post
    Stevo has won 45,000 defenses? How is this possible.
    By dropping lower to bronze , many loose attack to go lower
    or
    he must have a super strong base

  8. #1038
    Super Member Daisycloud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    you can find me reading a book at the end of the rainbow
    Posts
    806
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmille3 View Post
    Stevo has won 45,000 defenses? How is this possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by TerMinus Prime View Post
    By dropping lower to bronze , many loose attack to go lower
    or
    he must have a super strong base
    yeah. easiest way to get the unbreakable achievement is to go down to lowest trophy range or sub 100. (iirc you can drop down to 0 trophys and lower too.) you will get alot of attacks being clashers just dropping a hero down on your base.
    [/SIG[SIGPIC]

    {siggy by DragonX101}

  9. #1039
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    317
    Thanx for updating! Im on 8/21 leaderboards

  10. #1040
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    America
    Posts
    159
    #8Q20PL02
    bagofcrabs65
    -Walls matter

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •