Page 64 of 74 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: ☠Forum's Achievements Leaderboard☠

I’m definitely interested to see some new forum mates climb up that trophy record ranking. Some very skilled players that previously couldn’t have a device searching so long every day will now be able to go much higher than they could before.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by NattensNinjaerJakob View Post
    Very nice. I will then suggest that you remove the text in the first post stating when the next update of the list will happen. Maybe even replace it with the text you just wrote?!
    This is all voluntary work we do, if you are not happy with how it is updated, I will remove you from the list and it will not be a bother to you any more.
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    This is all voluntary work we do, if you are not happy with how it is updated, I will remove you from the list and it will not be a bother to you any more.
    Id say, just ignore
    I havent updated my HD leaderboard in months and only got a few mails about it
    Ps: I changed to say that it was updated, after updating it
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Im definitely interested to see some new forum mates climb up that trophy record ranking. Some very skilled players that previously couldnt have a device searching so long every day will now be able to go much higher than they could before.
    Hahaha, Im lining up to maybe double my legends cups
    Around 4950 atm... stopped my push until the new league has a start date, I might even beat my PB :lol:
    PS: I sure dont list myself as very skilled, just player

LISTEN TO MY MUSIC ON YOUTUBE: "Em Losan"
    Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post

Hahaha, I’m lining up to maybe double my legend’s cups
    Around 4950 atm... stopped my push until the new league has a start date, I might even beat my PB :lol:
    PS: I sure don’t list myself as ‘very skilled’, just ‘player’
    pushing! reached 5,477 but now the clouds are horrible... let's see! im grinding full mode hoping to see even myself in some of these leaderboards hehe

IGN:AngelOfMusiclvl:220Trophies:5489
    L I S T E N T O M Y M U S I C
    MUSIC CHANNEL:Click Here
    FORUMS ACHIEVEMENT LEADERBOARD Click Here
    "Turn melodies into words, read my biography but also my thoughts"-aTh

Quote Originally Posted by aTh View Post
    pushing! reached 5,477 but now the clouds are horrible... let's see! im grinding full mode hoping to see even myself in some of these leaderboards hehe
    LOL (sorry, no pun intended as you will see): my ‘push’ was from my home at 4750 to 4950 .
    It took all of a few attacks since yesterday, where I actually selected high cup offers, and 3-starred; instead of my usual picks (worst looking, rushed, or by player name) and stop at 1 or 2s and 70% (lol).
    Now I’m at 4976 I think, feeling a bit uncomfortable being so close to legend, as I have won defenses (not sure how really) in the last weeks... I sure hope to not breach legend too fast .
    GL up there, see you maybe next season, if the update works out well

I can make lot of these list... Example ive donated 1,483,832 troops atm

Cupcake Cowboy #9QYQ08CU

Quote Originally Posted by CupcakeCowboy View Post
    I can make lot of these list... Example ive donated 1,483,832 troops atm

Cupcake Cowboy #9QYQ08CU
    It is for forum members with 100+ posts, but looks like you will be in there in the future.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Sweet victory = 6,299
    I would also make the cut in wall buster, humiliator, union buster, conqueror, unbreakable, heroic heist, xbow exterminator, firefighter, anti-artillery.

IGN = William Wallace
    #2V9U2P8Q
    Last edited by heisenberg42; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:37 PM.

Senior Member NattensNinjaerJakob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    I am sorry - I did not mean to upset you. I am very happy with this thread. I love what you are doing here with this thread in the forums. Do not get me wrong. I am not complaining, I am just trying to come with suggestions on how to make it even better. I know that you do this work in your free time to make the gaming experience better for so many forum members and that is great! Feel free to ignore my advice and my posts if they upset you but please understand that if I put forward suggestions it is with the best intentions.
    TH12/BH9. Heroes: 65/65/40/30 - 104 of 105 achievement stars. Clan leader, LV22.
    Obsessed since Jan 2013.

LISTEN TO MY MUSIC ON YOUTUBE: "Em Losan"
    Quote Originally Posted by NattensNinjaerJakob View Post
    I am sorry - I did not mean to upset you. I am very happy with this thread. I love what you are doing here with this thread in the forums. Do not get me wrong. I am not complaining, I am just trying to come with suggestions on how to make it even better. I know that you do this work in your free time to make the gaming experience better for so many forum members and that is great! Feel free to ignore my advice and my posts if they upset you but please understand that if I put forward suggestions it is with the best intentions.
    Hello Nattens,

I am not speaking for Warios but your comment was well received and already updated the OP as indeed it was confusing.

Again we apologize for the delay everyone it will be done shortly

Thanks and much appreciated everyone for tuning in to this thread ! I mean it!

IGN:AngelOfMusiclvl:220Trophies:5489
    L I S T E N T O M Y M U S I C
    MUSIC CHANNEL:Click Here
    FORUMS ACHIEVEMENT LEADERBOARD Click Here
    "Turn melodies into words, read my biography but also my thoughts"-aTh