Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A new wall level will kill offense, even lv50 royals won't help

Forum Master
    Quote Originally Posted by NasuaNasua View Post
    Right!
    Everything is better than loosing your ressorces to the void.
    man, I even would upgrade my builders huts for a better look in 10 steps with 10 million each....
    Builder hut upgrades? I'm in!
    (didn't think about that one, it's awesome)

/Affront
    TH13-68/66/42/13|BH9| Farm with US | full stats

I have current series running on my channel. 3 star every maxed th11 design there is.
    Give me level 50 hero`s and bases have no chance...
    A new wall level gives me something to do (get on the grind again)
    Last edited by Scorpion22; December 8th, 2016 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheConfuzed1 View Post
    You're joking, right? Walls are only there as an intimidation tool. There are too many ways through/over walls to be concerned about them.
    I thought the same thing. Wb, jump, air attacks. Walls are nothing but to make ur base look cooler lol

They would simply buff the troops at TH11, you are forgetting that they can do that.

I think this game would be fair if it was even hard to get 2*.

I want to create a petition, for someone else to create a petition, to nerf walls.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TheConfuzed1 View Post
    You're joking, right? Walls are only there as an intimidation tool. There are too many ways through/over walls to be concerned about them.
    Yea for a 2 star. Walls are a big hurdle always in clearing the back side of a well designed base.

It may decrease the amount of ring bases we are seeing and bring back more anti 3 star bases.
    Doubt it. Ring Bases are here to stay as long as you cannot consistently 3 star them with a decent attack. They started to go away when Valks and Bowlers were murdering them. Now with the defense buffs, healer nerfs, and extra bomb towers Valks don't stand a chance against ring bases, and bowlers are so squishy that a DGB set will wipe them all out.

Ring bases only exist because you need to spend the vast majority of your army funneling them. Having to use so many spells on the Queen Walk to set up one side of a funnel outside of IT range has really limited what you can do with the rest of your army.

Banned
    The first wall is broken by wall breakers. 1 more does not make a difference. For the second and third wall there is jump or quake. This will bring you to the center from where bowlers will shoot 2 layers out giving you a 2 star. It is in the cleanup phase where walls matter. Having higher walls will do nothing except making 3 stars harder if you dont have backend loons or hogs, which is what th10+ needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Seather View Post
    next update.
    lvl 45 BK/AQ
    lvl 7 DE Storage
    lvl 9 army camp + 20 troop space
    lvl 7 CC + 5 space
    lvl 6 spell factory + 2 spell space

then lvl12 wall makes sense...
    While I would like to see this ... more hero levels are my concern. As a TH11 its not going to be fun to farm with heros upgrading.

May be 0 hero down time after level 40 and I dont mind even if they go up to level 100.