Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why norsk?

Norsk used to be the place to be for high levelled players. As there were iirc, only two or three global servers for norsk the high levels migrated there. No idea how it is now first hand as I've not been on any global for months.
    Level 209 Town Hall 11
    Hero Levels status:48 King / 50 Queen /🔥 20 Grand Warden
    Walls status: 80/300 Marble
    Royale: Level 13, PB: 4926
    #FairPlay

Quote Originally Posted by woemygod View Post
    I love norsk because if I mute enough indians/indos I actually have fun covos with interesting people. So that's good. On English if you mute all indians/bds you won't have anyone left to speak with. Btw I don't have any beef with asians. Just that most do not add anything to a proper convo. Indos keep on writing wkwkwk for some reason. Infuriating as hell.
    A quick google shown that the "wkwkwk" they type means hahaha. I feels you

Under a bridge, by a river, close to a house, with a kitchen!
    I have nothing against indias or muslims or whatever language they speak but english global is overrun so i would go to norsk and norsk is overrun now so now i stay in spanish global. no other language in sight!
    TH12 - Lvl 202 - Working on Def/Lab/Traps. - Heroes: 51/51/20. - Walls: 92/300 Ivory. Builder Hall 7 - Working on Def/Lab/Traps - 0/140 lvl 7 Walls - Max BH6. TH8.5 - Lvl 115 - Working on Def. - Heroes: 21/19. - Walls: 250/250 Lava. Maxed TH 8. Builder Hall 5 - Working on Def/Lab/Traps. Max BH4. Leader of GhostAshes. Level 6 clan. Tag: #YUUOV9UO. (Trophy Record: 5363).

SC needs to add new English settings so that it isn't just "English" but English-North America; English-South Asia; etc. It isn't the fault of the Indians that they are forced into the English global with several other large countries, including USA. I see Americans yelling at Indians all the time on English global, but where else do you want them to go? They pick English and that is where SC forces them to go.

Norsk was a really good place to hang out and chat 6+ months ago.
    <<< spends his time on Netherlands server now (most can speak English) mixture of people & leagues.

Norsk was a good place to be a few years back, Now it is just as bad as any other server. Few years late.

Banned
    When I first got to norsk there was no recruiting if you tried to recruit the norsk police would warn you and if you kept it up they would report you and give you a 24 hour break. It was a great place for high level people to chat and not get begged to join. It was a very good secret until chief pat told the world on his YouTube.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by CashKen View Post
    What's wrong with Indos
    There is one thing wrong. English is understood by both Norwegian and Indos. When english used to rule over norsk everyone used to understand and communicate with each other.
    But now indos rule there which noone can't understand. If they want to speak indo they can speak in indo global but they don't. They intentionally don't speak in english though they can. That's how now norsk becomes useless for those top players who are sitting in clouds.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Kozmo91 View Post
    When I first got to norsk there was no recruiting if you tried to recruit the norsk police would warn you and if you kept it up they would report you and give you a 24 hour break. It was a great place for high level people to chat and not get begged to join. It was a very good secret until chief pat told the world on his YouTube.
    So that's how it was leaked. I was trying to figure out from years who leaked it. Did chief pat regret later?

I'm on the side of the SC devs that say global should just be turned off. It will never be fixed and will always be trash.