Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Legend league nonsense, che@ting?

In my local leaderboard, at that end of season, legends have 400plus attacks, and yet people complain about clouds.

Banned
    umm. that's because the account's trophy count hasn't been reset yet. It's a rolling restart. Smfh.

It's also possible they got a defensive win. It's rare but when reset comes everyone is put to 5000 lower levelled players will be dropped to and have a higher chance at failing against maxed bases.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    If they ever redesign the whole game using Microsoft paint, I'm sure there'll be a consulting job there for you...

Banned
    Cheating is only a small part of the legends problem. Do yourself a favor and quit legends. Its a waste of time anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by masniyaazu View Post
    Just one word describe ....this ♥♥♥♥ problem ...supercell matchmaking not balanced....we have to waste out phones precious charge just to find 1 base worth of 10 tropy....soon if this problems solution doesn't come many will leave this game....
    Now come on that's not fair. The first problem I have with this is that you don't have to be in these high leagues in the clouds. Second they have tried many solutions to fix the clouds issue. First they tried legend league reset which has helped and is pretty cool. Second they made the offers higher to be at least 6 so that more people can get there with a return of more bases to attack. And I'm sure there will be many more fixes for the future until they get it right.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    If they ever redesign the whole game using Microsoft paint, I'm sure there'll be a consulting job there for you...

Quote Originally Posted by BigBird View Post
    So after reset of the season I noticed after just one hour that the number one player has already amassed over 100 cups, while I have been searching for a target and timed out twice "Unable to find villages to attack".

How is this possible???
    It is possible and it is based on luck.

I was under the same impression, when I was "young" to legends, but now after a lot of seasons in legends....thrust me it's all about luck (and time of course ). The connection between time and luck: The more time you invest in legends, the higher the possibility the luck will favor you as well some time.

Of course there is the 24/7 account sharing mafia, but also as a "normal" player you can get quite a lot of attacks in the long run (had 215 last season). Actually I don't see it as a problem to reach 5800/5900 (more luck will give you also the magic 6000), when you really push hard. A casual clouding season gives you easily 5500/5600. No magic, no cheating, just time.

This whole legend stuff is a marathon. Completely different than any other league in respect to the approach to survive there. Of course you need a proper attacking strategy for those 2 stars and a valid base layout not giving away to many cups. But basically it's about time and the luck finding (good) bases. Again: The more you are clouding, the more potential luck you will have.

Some hints for legends: Don't think about it to much, don't compare yourself with others, see the 24/7 shared accounts as a given (even against ToS, SC seems to accept this), don't care to much about some worse days (good days will come again also) AND just do it. Run the marathon, stay focused and don't give up.

Happy Clouding! Enjoy the fun of the endgame!
    Last edited by NasuaNasua; December 5th, 2016 at 07:17 AM.

Happens every time.. bizarre

At the start of session flip a coin.
    Nothing
    6-8 offer or offers
    15-20 offers
    30 offers
    After endless sessions luck comes and go roll with it and when luck is on your side make the most of it..

How would the 24/7 account sharing thing even matter in this case? OP was talking about something he noticed one hour after the reset. Who needs to share an account to stay online for one hour?

Banned
    Its probably because the top guys are usually in the same clan and they leave their clan to matchup with each other, hit each other until its not necessary.

Don't believe me? Go look at their donations, most are low because they jump back into the clan.