Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: TH9 War Base 2017 With Bomb Tower Anti 3Stars With War Replays

  1. #1

    Thumbs Up TH9 War Base 2017 With Bomb Tower Anti 3Stars With War Replays

    Hey Chief,
    Check this out new th 9 war base for upcoming year of 2017. This is a new town hall 9 war base. In this video war proofs have been provided. You can use this th9 war base without any doubt.



    Thanks a ton!

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    380
    Another YT postz, we Don't have time to Watch your YT video, we can go to YouTube and watch it there, can't you upload pics?

  3. #3
    Pro Member ParadoxalAxioma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    somewhere between fantasy and reality
    Posts
    502
    Quote Originally Posted by jawad9k View Post
    Another YT postz, we Don't have time to Watch your YT video, we can go to YouTube and watch it there, can't you upload pics?
    I started to report these posts for being in the wrong subforum


  4. #4
    Super Member Mico11813's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    860
    Quote Originally Posted by ParadoxalAxioma View Post
    I started to report these posts for being in the wrong subforum
    Good, I find myself here less often because of this rubbish.

    Can't we get one of the base designers as a mod?




    TH11 LEVEL 181 | BK 50 AQ 50 GW 20 | Est FEB 2015
    Thanos did nothing wrong

  5. #5
    Pro Member ParadoxalAxioma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    somewhere between fantasy and reality
    Posts
    502
    Quote Originally Posted by Mico11813 View Post
    Good, I find myself here less often because of this rubbish.

    Can't we get one of the base designers as a mod?
    That would be a nice idea, but then you need to find one who has a lot of spare time


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •