Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Th 9.5 looking for clan

Trainee

Th 9.5 looking for clan

I need a level 5+ war clan with good donation.I am good in donation too

V.F RELOADED
    #RRLYGYPG

back to back war clan, no pushing required if you don't want to, opt in war more than out but opt out when upgrading heroes. Looking for friendly fun people who like to war

Hey I've started my own clan after leading the sister clan for 2 years, turning farmers into warriors! from level 1 it has grown to almost level 10!

Why leave a level 10 clan you ask? I need a new challenge, I'm looking for more wars and a great bunch of people to go on a new journey with.

About my account TH10 level 139 IGN Alandra but most call me Shell

I am determined, active, supportive, friendly and I have the support from our sister clan.

currently warring for xp to get perks but will be required to follow plans in wars.

I'm looking for adults only. Warriors. TH6 + especially strong mini accounts who have already gained good knowledge so far,
    active. loyal. friendly. looking for a challenge and some fun

Its going to take time to build up and get members in so I need you guys to stick by me

If this is you then I need you in the team!

You can add me by Line group chat my ID is shellbell55, instagram shells789. kik harrisonakashelley. Facebook valadors farm.

no rushed bases but engineered or .5 welcome
    you should understand a little about your war weight and have appropriate heroes for your town hall level
    be prepared to accept advice when it is offered
    use clash caller when required
    do not ask for a promotion they are based on trust
    speak a good level of english
    be friendly and respect others keeping bad language to a minimum
    adults only
    use both attacks in planned wars

V.F RELOADED|VALADOR'S FARM
    Check Us Out HERE or Facebook, Discord, YouTube and Twitter

Hello there! Please consider joining Krin Vukein. We've historically been an active war clan but had to gut our membership due to inactivity. We have just obtained 10 members and started wars again! Casual but serious environment, you'd fit in well. Lvl 5 Clan

Check us out:

Hey there we're Womi #9C88RQ2V check us out!

Forum Elder
    Join ChampWarfare2 #GQP90UCY, part of the ChampionWarfare family. CW is for TH9 to fully maxed TH11. We are on the look out for strong Town Hall 9s and 10s.

It's a place for experienced clashers who would like to have a chilled time but like to war!

A friendly clan for players who like to enjoy the game and have fun. A chilled clan containing bags of experience. We play the game as it was supposed to be played.

✳️ Requirements Town Hall 9 and above. Non rushed bases. TH9 heroes level 15+ each. TH10 heroes level 30+ each.
    ✳️ Farm at any range.
    ✳️ Wars 24/7 and 3 star strategies is the aim of the game for all Town Hall levels.
    ✳️ Clan rules:
    * Thank by name and donate requested
    * Be active and have fun!
    * Be friendly and respectful to one an other

Be great to have you on board. PM me if you have any questions. ��

MeekeeBoy
    Experienced clan leader. TH12. Line: MeekeeBoy
    Cloud Avengers, #VVQJ8V9R, TH11-12
    Cloud Pacifiers, #209UPJPLG, TH9-12
    Active, UK with international players. War 24/7. 3✳️💪🏼

Forum Hero
    War Clan Seeking Members, Apply Within!

Hi! I'm the leader of Bregan D'aerth (Clan Tag #YC2CUPUV)

Our sister clan aka feeder is Cheryl's Clan (Clan tag #POJUYCUQ)

We are looking to add players to our two clans. TH11, TH10, Strong TH9 and engineered bases will come to the main clan. Everyone else will go to the smaller clan. When we have openings in the big clan, Cheryl will graduate the top performing player up to the big clan. So joining the feeder is not a bad thing. We do not use weaker players in war in the big clan, so being in the feeder will give you an opportunity to hone your skills. We do friendly wars between the two clans, so there is always a chance for us to assess everyone. We are also looking to add another clan into our family of clans, so if you would like to join the alliance post a comment or PM me here!

About us:

8th level war clan

102 war wins
    48 members
    Elder is earned by winning 100 war stars for the clan
    Co is earned when you hit 250 stars for the clan.
    We war continuously and are always seeking new members
    Currently ranked 32,068th in the world and 1,944th in the United States

Our sister clan is a 7th level war clan
    89 war wins
    36 members

We are a group of international clashers hailing from the US, UK, India, Barbados, Costa Rica, New Zealand, South Africa, Japan & Portugal ie. all over the world. Because our clan is so diverse you can expect donations 24/7 with people being up at different times of the day.

Everyone in the clan is very respectful. No one will berate you for a war attack not turning out the way you planned. This has happened to everybody. The important thing is that you try to learn from your mistakes and improve as a player.

Screenshots of recent wars, we obliterated the opposition (click the pic to make it larger)

Rules:
    1) We war every day. You can opt out anytime, but if you're in you must participate. Failure to use both attacks in a war is an automatic kick from the clan, regardless of the outcome of the war.
    2) Donate the troops that someone requests.
    3) Be respectful towards your fellow clan members.
    4) Opt out of war when your heroes are down or your spell factory is upgrading.
    5) Never attack in war without a full clan castle and spells.
    6) Always read clan mail
    7) You must participate in wars at least some of the time! We are a war clan.
    8) If you're not yet a strong TH9 or better, you need to be willing to go to the feeder clan. Please don't join if you're a weaker base and this is a problem for you.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I'm an open book!

When you request to join please mention that you read about us on the forums so we know you aren't a war spy.

Hope to see you soon!!

Pro Member
    What are you heroes/troops? If you do have 30/30 heroes feel free to contact me and check us out at Code Enigma
    "It's a warzone and you're stuck in the middle. You need to figure out what you're about. By doing nothing, you're doing something. Caught in the crossfire by your ignorance"
    Code Enigma | 3* Competitive warclan| 88K 40AQ - 40BK

Forum Veteran
    "Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of my deafening awesomeness" S. Archer

THE
    SITH WARMACHINE

We are an Adult, organized, English speaking, Level10, Fair Play, war clan. We are active and winning over 90% of our last 60 clan wars. We strive to keep a friendly, competitive, and respectful clan atmosphere that helps clashers learn, grow, and improve while having fun.

The Type of clashers we are looking for
    We are recruiting clashers that are here for the team and understand that we go to war for the win, not for the loot. We want active teammates that enjoy this great game and want to be part of a relaxed but competitive team while developing their bases and learning 3star strategies. We allow teammates opt out for any reason but expect those opted in to use every war attack.

-We are looking for-
    -TH8's That have maxed at TH7, have lvl3 drags, their dark spell factory, and want to learn 3*strats from a great team.
    -Th9's
    This is were defense weighting and heroes are key. We expect every clan-mate advancing to TH9 to follow our version of the 8.5 development path. We have everyone start their defensive UG progression by doing lvl1 Xbows, AD, Teslas, Traps, and Walls while developing their offensive capabilities. Applicants that have already began to develop as th9's-
    Level 2 Xbows- close to 30 combined heroes.
    Level 3 Xbows/mid max defenses- Combined 35 heroes, or close

-Th10's We expect every clan-mate advancing to TH10 to follow our version of the 9.5 development path. We have everyone start their defensive UG progression by doing Lvl1 IT's, the third Xbow kept lvl1, Teslas, Traps, and Walls while developing their offensive capabilities. Applicants that have already began to develop as th10's- we are looking for those who have a combined hero lvl of at least 50, max troops, and 240 camp space.

Clan Rules
    *Show up for Your Team Every war that You opt in. Miss an attack, you sit the next war. New members missing both attacks will be booted. Veterans missing too many war attacks also may be booted. *Read all clan mail. *All good team-mates donate but Donate only what is requested.

*If we sound like a clan that is right for you come check us out and Welcome to the Dark Side. We will check out your camp and profile when you apply in game, mention this thread to be considered.

In-Game:Sith Warmachine
    Clan Tag:#8C2UPPVR
    War Wins: 236 and counting

Sith WarMachine
    Adult LVL14 War Clan #8C2UPPVR 428 Wins and Counting
    IGN Dude, Clan Leader

Hi there,

You should consider joining the Centum Group. We are a family of 11 clans, each with a different purpose, designed to maximise your potential in war and farming. Centum is the most popular clan on these forums, and one of the most popular in the game.
    We are an adults only, 100% fairplay, Family. No matter if you are war focused or farming like crazy or something in between, I am sure we have a clan for you!
    Check our main forum recruitment thread and applyHERE if you're interested in joining.

Hope to see your application in our forum thread soon!

-Old Swede

Proud member of Rabid Unicorns
    "Ever looked a unicorn in the eyes? Now add a foaming mouth. Sweet dreams, cupcake!"

Wanna join? Apply here!