Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 11 Million Likes!

Congratulations to y'all! You've all worked hard and did a great job in making a fantastic game.

And thank you for the 11 diamonds, they are appreciated!
    Last edited by Chickyville; November 28th, 2016 at 09:23 PM.
    KIK: EllieKat26 Level: 101 Town Reputation: 24
    HayDayer since mid-2014 but began my new and current farm December 25th, 2015.
    Leader of Sunny Meadows - A friendly, fun drama-free helpful Championship League Derby hood

This is great news for all the fans.Can you give us the clue as what can we expect.

Hey! Congratulations to all of you for this great achievement. I am happy to see all of you and best of luck. keep it up.
    Dissertation Writer UK

I don't know who you are. Don't even know your name I wish we could talk but I don't have a number to call. So hold your hand up if you hear me, I've been searching but all that I found Is everywhere that I go, is standing alone in the crowd Maybe you're right here in front of me Am I looking too hard, it's hard to see Oh, give me a sign; I'm starting to wonder if you've lost your way I've been right here waiting patiently, Your lane should be right here next to me I need you tonight, think of you all of the time. thank you

Wasn't the Hayday group substantially bigger? Appears like I recollect a pic with parts more colleagues exhibit.

Hello! Congrats to every one of you for this awesome accomplishment. I am upbeat to see every one of you and good luck. keep it up.
    Last edited by brucebrennan; November 7th, 2017 at 08:51 AM.