Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mysty Meadows - Active, Helpful Neighborhood

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Centennial Club

Mysty Meadows - Active, Helpful Neighborhood

Mysty Meadows - Active, Helpful Neighborhood

Mysty Meadows - we always try to have a full house of 30 neighbors! We aren't really chatty but we are helpful and don't tolerate greedy players.

Established May 2015, many of our neighbors are longtime players and have been with the neighborhood since the beginning.

We have Openings------ stop on in and check us out!!! Level 60 and up.

Currently in Champions League.

Who we are: We are Active, Helpful, Respectful, Derby Players. This is a place where you can level up with support of other neighbors and where guidance can be offered based on others experience.

Ground Rules:
    - English used in chat
    - Help each other (if you’re not interested in helping others, this isn't the neighborhood for you)
    - Participate in the Derby, complete all tasks (9 tasks in Champions League) Minimum points of 2800
    - Opt out when you are not able to participate in the Derby is a MUST.
    - Be respectful and tell your neighbors thank you. We also do not clean out a shop. We share.
    - Have fun!

Derby Participation:
    - We are not obsessed with winning the Derby but we do want to place in TOP 3
    - We just ask that you participate in the Derby and complete all tasks (9 tasks)
    - We expect you to take Derby tasks that you think you can accomplish
    - We ask that you take tasks that are 320 points.
    - We try to earn all horseshoes each derby
    - Extra task is optional, NOT required.

Our goal is to keep the neighborhood stress and drama free and fun!!! Drama gets started and that player does not last very long in the hood.

We are a derby playing neighborhood, so if you opt in we expect you to complete your tasks.
    If you are not able to complete all 9 task and you don't communicate as to why, you will be removed from the neighborhood.

We try to keep the neighborhood as active as possible and remove inactive players to make room for new players.

Neighbors will be promoted to Elder who participate in the Derby and based on length of time in the neighborhood.

If you think this matches you own playing style, then come on over and give us a try.

Adults only and we expect you act like an adult.

Neighborhood Name: Mysty Meadows
    Last edited by JustusSprings; December 11th, 2019 at 11:27 PM.

Centennial Club
    Looking for new neighbors

Centennial Club
    Great HOOD looking for you

Centennial Club
    We have openings. Championship league. Please read about us and join if you are excited about the Derby and are a helpful player.

Centennial Club
    Come join us

Centennial Club
    We have openings. Championship league. Please read about us and join if you are excited about the Derby and are a helpful player.

Centennial Club
    GATORS_81 please try again a Member hit reject in error..............SORRY

Centennial Club
    Please come join us. We are a strong helpful neighborhood. Long time players.
    Championship League

Please add me i play daily i do all task. Level 58. Add me before next derby start please

Centennial Club
    Please come join us. We have several openings. New Year -- New Hood

Level 50 and Adults. English speaking

Quote Originally Posted by alyandsteph26 View Post
    Please add me i play daily i do all task. Level 58. Add me before next derby start please