Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1252606162

Thread: Progression Thread

Havent posted in a long time. Great going everyone and nice progress overall especially Djluv.

I have been working slowly on upgrading stuff and keep builders busy as much as i can. Havent been able to put a lot of time on Coc but still managed to keep lab and builders busy. Queen is at 57 and i am holding a boh from trader and currently trying to get the de to take her to 58. BK remains at 50 while GW is at 23 now. Currently i use BOH for queen only to get it to max then it will be GW and then BK.

I opted out of CW for the upcoming CWL and also in the meantime got GW upgrade. Wanted to do BK too however lab was free too and then i wanted to do AQ so that got left behind.

In terms of troop i am liking that a lot of them started showing yellow colours . Still long way to go.

Have been doing defenses as i can or afford them. Have maxed the eagle and mixing traps and defense accordingly.

Also have 2 elixir collector and 3 mines to do. I have purposely held it off since i will be away on holidays from wednesday for 2 weeks and wont have much clash time so will do these cheap upgrades. Would be opting in for CWL so would be interesting too.

Keep clashing.
    Stats: TH11 Lvl183 LeagueCrystal 1
    Heros: BK50 AQ50 GW20 Stars1435
    Walls: Lv1296 Lv11204

Morning all, hoping this is the day of the update so I have something for my builders to do.

Only having the lab and walls remaining has actually turned out to be a major bore, I even pushed back up to Legends to give myself something to do and i'm not loving that either.

Lab: Clone Spell: 2>3: 1d 10h
    Walls: 54 remaining.

Remaining upgrades pre-update: Dragon x1, Pekka x4, Lightning x1, Clone x3, Battle Blimp x1.

Excited for the Ice golem, got a feeling they could be very effective inside a CC. If you could get one close to an inferno/Giga Tesla and slow it down while soaking up DPS that may be very useful. From a defensive POV depends how much of a cooldown/slowdown they dish out to troops - will soon see.
    TH12 5*
    Leader: Tim Hunter - Level 17 - Masters 1
    Highest Cups - 5850
    Queen: 60 King: 60 Warden: 30

So heres where I'm at:

Finally dropped both infernos onto my base

Builder 1 inferno tower 2d 18h
    Builder 2 inferno tower 2d 18h
    Builder 3 3rd DE drill to lvl 6 3d 18h
    Builder 4 Hidden Tesla 4D
    Builder 5 FREE to dump extra loot into walls

King still at lvl 30, Queen lvl 34 (i have about 117,258 in de atm, need about 37,742 more to get her to 35) probably gonna get my queen to lvl 40 first then I'll start my king.

All of the new defenses/traps you get at th10 are now max lvl for th9

I've started traps as well so far got 1 bomb and 1 spring trap to maxed for th10 lvl

Walls: 217 lvl 10 and 58 lvl 11

LAB upgrades baby dragons to lvl 3, 2 d 16 h left
    Maxed barbs, archers, giants, wizards, dragons, miners, lava hound and bowlers. (Balloons, healers and witches are maxed too but they was already that lvl from th9.)

Great going everyone. Currently AQ is max at 60 while BK is still at 50 and GW at 26. Will be working on both after the cwl finishes in few days.

Happy clashing.
    Stats: TH11 Lvl183 LeagueCrystal 1
    Heros: BK50 AQ50 GW20 Stars1435
    Walls: Lv1296 Lv11204

Builder 1 Giant Bomb 10h
    Builder 2 Giant Bomb 10h
    Builder 3 3rd DE drill to lvl 7 2d 11h
    Builder 4 Archer Queen to lvl 38 5d7h
    Builder 5 FREE to dump extra loot into walls

King still at lvl 30, two more lvls before Queen is maxed

Elixir collectors/storage maxed
    Gold mines/storage maxed
    DE drill 2 out of 3 maxed, last 1 upgrading to max

Army camps maxed
    Teslas and traps maxed except for seeking air mine & giant bombs currently working on those.

Walls: 189 lvl 10 and 86 lvl 11

LAB upgrades baby dragons to lvl 4, 15 h left
    Maxed barbs, archers, giants, wizards, dragons, miners, lava hound and bowlers. (Balloons, healers and witches are maxed too but they was already that lvl from th9.)

All teslas and traps are done, finished with most elixir building uogrades just have 1 of each barracks left. Maxed my DE storage so was forced to upgrade Queen to 39 and had to book her given we are in the middle of CWL and I kinda need her, so just 1 more lvl before she's maxed. Just start wall breakers in the lab.