Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566

Thread: Progression Thread

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by DJluv2013 View Post
    I fell asleep but was lucky that when I woke back up that even tho the event had ended the prices was still showing for 50% off. Upgrade my th11 to 12 for about 4 mil and some change. 12 days before I'm 12, whoop whoop
    8 days 6 hours left. Might use a book before then because I've maxed my storages

Millennial Club
    So I used a book yesterday to finish my th, all of my storages and treasury was full so I saw no need of waiting around any longer.

I placed all of my new buildings. I used 2 hammer of buildings 1 on my cc and the other on my lab. I used a hammer of fighting on my miners. I had 2 books of spells i needed to use so i could claim the one from season challenges so i did the rage and poison spell. Then i did a few raids to get 100k in de to start the next cheapest de spell started in the lab so I'd be at zero. Used a rune of de and upgraded my queen to 51, woke her up immediately with a book. And claimed the new one from season challenges.

All 5 builders are currently busy, 1 on the new tesla to catch it up with the other ones. 1 on the new inferno tower to catch it up to the other 2. 1 on the de storage, another is building the seige factory. And the last one is catching the spring traps up.

I had to use 1 bob and 2 boe so i could claim the book of everything from season challenges. So 2 air defenses are maxed.

Moving forward I'll get all of the new stuff to maxed th11 level before i start upgrading any more things to th12 lvl.
    Last edited by DJluv2013; December 16th, 2019 at 03:11 PM.

Millennial Club
    I haven't been as active as i usually am so my lab is currently idle (working on changing this today), but all 5 builders are busy.

King 50
    Queen 53
    Grand Warden 20

Since i purchase the gold pass i haven't had to upgrade any of my storages yet so they are still maxed for the previous level.

2 army camp is max for th12 lvl now (one finished naturally with a builder and used a hammer for a second one). Got a 3rd one going to max now.

Seige factory going to lvl 2 now
    3rd air defense upgrading
    New Inferno tower going to lvl 3
    5th builder is on barracks this is the 2nd one I'm upgrading so far.
    Last edited by DJluv2013; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:55 AM.