Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263

Thread: Progression Thread

Just maxed my walls, both infernoes are currently upgrading to lvl 2. Only have a few de spells left in the lab. Bat spell to lvl 2 is what's cooking in the lab atm. Then i gotta get it to lvl 3 and 2 lvl left on skeleton spell too.

I'm on the home stretch now. Both inferno towers just finished upgrading to lvl 2. My gold storages was full and I had enough loot in my tearsury that I was able to drop both of them back down to lvl 3 instantly. Bat spell just finished in the lab to lvl 2, DE storage was full as well, so I was able to get it going to lvl 3 right away. The only DE spell I have left now is skeleton spell, which I'll get going once the bat spell finishes. I'll probably have the last lvl going for that one right around the time my th finishes. Dropping two defenses at the same time has left me gold broke. Wish I could say the same about my elixir its full and I have absolutely nothing to spend it on outside of training troops. Maybe I'll switch over from my heavy de army to miners.

Alright folks in 5 days 3 hours my base will be officially maxed (base, lab & heroes)

Skeleton spell is going to lvl 3 in the lab and will finished in the above mentioned time.

Infernos finished upgrading to lvl 3 recently
    Th upgrade started, 8 days before I'm th11
    Last edited by DJluv2013; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:24 AM.

Lab is officially done now, so at this point i am a 100% fully maxed th10. Only 2 days 17 hours before I'm a new th11.

I did it y'all, th finished a few hours ago so i am officially th11 now.

Dropped GW got him to lvl 3 already. The new wall pieces are lvl 8 now. Dropped all the new stuff except for EA. AQ is lvl 41 now. CC is maxed (used a hammer on it)

Im a TH9
    AQ: 21(Upgrading)
    Bk:14(going to 15)
    148x level 10 walls
    102x level 9x walls
    Maxed war offense

Haven't posted in ages, but came back to post an update.

Awesome work, DJluv! I agree that progression goes extremely fast now, which I like since even after I max my main account I'll have minis to work on.

Well, at this point I've maxed all my royals - the grind is officially over (until they add new levels)!

The only troops I have left to max are: wall-breakers (2 levels), pekkas (2 levels), minions (x1), hogs (2 levels), valks (x1), golems (x1), witches (x1 after current upgrade), and ice golems (3 levels).

Spells I have left: clone (3 levels), quake (x1), skele (3 levels), and bat (x1).

Still have a bunch of defenses left to max as well as walls. I've got 146 at Lv12 with 154 left to go. Then, need to get all possible up to Lv13.

Main TH12| Leader of Crooked Lines|Highest Cups 5144|BK60AQ60GW30
    Minis - Echo: new TH10| Kaeliix: TH10
    Credit to Planck for the awesome signature.