Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Progression Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SoumilDude View Post
    Agree completely. Especially when paired up with hounds(at any level) and hastes. Lavaloon is an ultimate wrecker at early TH9 warring and pushing. Have you tried it yet?

The level 6 giants pack a punch. Bulkier and stronger. Work well with gob knife. What do you guys use for farming?

As for my own progression, King woke up. At 18 rn. Wanna get him to 19 ASAP, but I've gotta complete the Forum War Heroes first. I'm at 100k DE, so I'm just gathering more. Keeping walls going as I farm dark. At 72 lavas now!

@gendgibson you should try using Stoned HoBo if you like goho. Basically a 3 golem kill squad with CC Bowlers. It's a beast in war.
    I'm excited to try out lavaloon, but I'm focusing on camps with elixir for now. I only have 1 more to upgrade, though, so maybe after that I can try it out.

I use a giant-wiz combo for DE farming and barch for gold/lix right now, but I'm probably gonna try out throwing in some valks into the giantwiz to make it more effective.

Nice progression. I'll get that far eventually (i hope lol).

Stoned HoBo sounds pretty fun, but the only problem is that we've only got 1 TH10 in my clan who has level 1 bowlers. He isn't available to donate a ton either. I'll definitely try it out though.

Centennial Club
    Nice Progress soumil and gen.

My mini update.
    AQ woke for 14 and then put her to 15 after the war.
    BK will be put to 16 later tonight. I never had so much de and it felt nice for once at 121k de with few k in clan castle. Funny thing is that i hardly get attacked in low crystal 2 even with 4m gold, 4m eli and 121k de.
    Bomb Tower is maxed for th9 and i have started 1 of the x-bows to lv 3. Once thats done will get the other one to lv 3 too.
    2nd AD is being upgraded to lv7 now and still 1 at lv6 and new one at lv5.
    Doing 2nd cannon to max and will do either Cannon or AT.

Doing walls in between as we speak and lab is busy with golem 4 and would be done in 3-4 days time. Having hard time thinking what to do next but it would be either rage 5 or healer 4.

For war i tried quad laloon and get 2* in 1 war and just 1* 80% in next. Forgot to deploy cc hound lol. I am currently trying to learn all different war troops. havent 3* yet as i am generally ranked top 5 in our 30x30 or 40x40 war rooster.

Finally we have couple of guys with bowlers now and with lv10 clan we get max bowlers in cc. Trying to learn with them. Might try Stone goho or Govaho next.

For farming still use giant, wiz, healer combo and get good loot with that.
    Stats: TH10 Lvl142 LeagueCrystal 1
    Heros: BK27 AQ30 GWNA Stars849
    Walls: Lv10256 Lv919

Centennial Club

Update 21-Feb-17

Pretty slow this week, but still going.

I've finally bought my first TH9 Defense - Air Defense -It's going for Lvl 3 now. Will be completed in 1d 22hrs.

Golems are still upgrading in lab and will be lvl 4 in 3 days time.

Queen is going lvl 9 - Will be done in 3d 23hrs.

Walls:
    Lego - 3
    Skulls - 229
    Purple - 18

Soon I'd be able to finish my purples and move to all Skulls+. That is my plan. Once that is attained, I'd start refocusing on my defense, which is in shambles as of now.

Lab next could have been valks, but I've put in AQ, so valks will have to wait. I don't use them much, but want to, so let's see.

We went for a streak of 9 and then lost 1. Won 1 again. But it was a good streak, our biggest till date and helped me and my clan a lot. People are confident again and everyone has been able to upgrade their troops. We're ready to proceed.
    Stats: TH9 Lvl107 LeagueCrystal 2
    Heroes: BK12 AQ10 GWNA Stars544
    Walls:
    Lego15 Skull235

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Nam3less79 View Post
    Nice Progress soumil and gen.

My mini update.
    AQ woke for 14 and then put her to 15 after the war.
    BK will be put to 16 later tonight. I never had so much de and it felt nice for once at 121k de with few k in clan castle. Funny thing is that i hardly get attacked in low crystal 2 even with 4m gold, 4m eli and 121k de.
    Bomb Tower is maxed for th9 and i have started 1 of the x-bows to lv 3. Once thats done will get the other one to lv 3 too.
    2nd AD is being upgraded to lv7 now and still 1 at lv6 and new one at lv5.
    Doing 2nd cannon to max and will do either Cannon or AT.

Doing walls in between as we speak and lab is busy with golem 4 and would be done in 3-4 days time. Having hard time thinking what to do next but it would be either rage 5 or healer 4.

For war i tried quad laloon and get 2* in 1 war and just 1* 80% in next. Forgot to deploy cc hound lol. I am currently trying to learn all different war troops. havent 3* yet as i am generally ranked top 5 in our 30x30 or 40x40 war rooster.

Finally we have couple of guys with bowlers now and with lv10 clan we get max bowlers in cc. Trying to learn with them. Might try Stone goho or Govaho next.

For farming still use giant, wiz, healer combo and get good loot with that.
    My suggestion would be to go for Rage. Healer level 4 can wait. I don't use healer, so it's lowest on my priority. However, if you use it heavily, you might change the order.

Man you're sitting on so much of DE. Amazing!!!! I am taking it slow, one hero at a time. I try not to have both my heroes down at any point of time, the raids get harder without them, and the game gets slightly boring too. Good work with the AD's and Xbows. I am yet to install the first xbow, and might not do it unless I've finished maxing everything I've right now, including new troops I'd be opening.

Been 8.5 is helping me a lot. I usually get rushed th9s or maxed th8s, and getting 2 is way too easy. Sometimes I manage to get 3 as well. The clan is helping me now, which is good. it felt so silent few days back. We're quiet a team now.

Good luck.
    Walls:
    Lego15 Skull235

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by LoganMJ View Post
    My suggestion would be to go for Rage. Healer level 4 can wait. I don't use healer, so it's lowest on my priority. However, if you use it heavily, you might change the order.

Man you're sitting on so much of DE. Amazing!!!! I am taking it slow, one hero at a time. I try not to have both my heroes down at any point of time, the raids get harder without them, and the game gets slightly boring too. Good work with the AD's and Xbows. I am yet to install the first xbow, and might not do it unless I've finished maxing everything I've right now, including new troops I'd be opening.

Been 8.5 is helping me a lot. I usually get rushed th9s or maxed th8s, and getting 2 is way too easy. Sometimes I manage to get 3 as well. The clan is helping me now, which is good. it felt so silent few days back. We're quiet a team now.

Good luck.
    Finally went ahead and upgraded BK to 16. First time ever i have put both heroes down at the same time. So a week off from them. I dont have much gems so cant buy time too.

I use healers all the time for my farming troops and always use with AQ when she is up. Havent used them much yet in wars but for farming use it. But anyway you are right will go for Rage first and then healer and then maybe wb to 5 and max it for th9. So thats almost 20 days gone lol. After that might do jump or haste then will start those gobs hehe.

On my mini TH8 which has no bomb tower and havent upgraded the wt or mortar and slowly doing cannons on it. I have finished all ad's and doing teslas too. Anyhoo i am generally 26-27 in 30x30 wars and it gets kinda boring that i can close my eyes 3 star mirror or +1 or -1 with all drag and my eyes closed. Drags are 3, light are maxed. So thats why i feel that going full blown TH9 it kinda helped me to learn the game a lot than if i had gone with 8.5 and would still be using th8 max troops for war. Just my opinion.

Well builders are busy and wont be free till 2 days. So grind for the DE. It was good have that much DE for once but now the grind starts again.

Keep Clashing.

Centennial Club
    Small Mini Update - March 1
    BK is 16 and AQ is 15 and i am holding them off for this couple of days even though i have enough DE to upgrade. Just having farm with them in war and farming.
    2nd lv3 X-bow started - 8 days to go
    3rd ad 7 - 6 days to go
    4 Cannon lv11 - 4 days to go
    1 builder is free and 1 is working on lv5 WT. Will put both these on heroes.

Lab - most war de troops are done except now spells and minions (at 3) and witches. Doing WB5.

Very good last couple of wars with quad laloon and pentaloon having my 1st 3* on almost maxed th9 bases. Repeated with 6* in current war. Kinda happy

Centennial Club
    Finally went ahead and upgraded BK to 16. First time ever i have put both heroes down at the same time. So a week off from them. I dont have much gems so cant buy time too.

I use healers all the time for my farming troops and always use with AQ when she is up. Havent used them much yet in wars but for farming use it. But anyway you are right will go for Rage first and then healer and then maybe wb to 5 and max it for th9. So thats almost 20 days gone lol. After that might do jump or haste then will start those gobs hehe.

On my mini TH8 which has no bomb tower and havent upgraded the wt or mortar and slowly doing cannons on it. I have finished all ad's and doing teslas too. Anyhoo i am generally 26-27 in 30x30 wars and it gets kinda boring that i can close my eyes 3 star mirror or +1 or -1 with all drag and my eyes closed. Drags are 3, light are maxed. So thats why i feel that going full blown TH9 it kinda helped me to learn the game a lot than if i had gone with 8.5 and would still be using th8 max troops for war. Just my opinion.

Well builders are busy and wont be free till 2 days. So grind for the DE. It was good have that much DE for once but now the grind starts again.

Keep Clashing.
    Sounds like something I'd try - Healers with Queen - Haven't done it yet. Did once when my Pekkas opened, 3 healers on a Pekka. Screwed a decent th7. Good old days. My healers are lvl 2, maybe time to move them to lvl 3.
    Walls:
    Lego15 Skull235

Centennial Club
    Small Mini Update - March 1
    BK is 16 and AQ is 15 and i am holding them off for this couple of days even though i have enough DE to upgrade. Just having farm with them in war and farming.
    2nd lv3 X-bow started - 8 days to go
    3rd ad 7 - 6 days to go
    4 Cannon lv11 - 4 days to go
    1 builder is free and 1 is working on lv5 WT. Will put both these on heroes.

Lab - most war de troops are done except now spells and minions (at 3) and witches. Doing WB5.

Very good last couple of wars with quad laloon and pentaloon having my 1st 3* on almost maxed th9 bases. Repeated with 6* in current war. Kinda happy
    Wow!!! Those stars sound great, especially with LavaLoons. It's a pretty powerful strategy if you can get a hang of it. However, well placed Air Sweepers can screw the attack massively, but definitely worth trying. It will be a while before I'd be ready for it, but that's ok. I Can wait.

Nice work with the defense, troops and heroes. I am way behind. Good luck, and keep grinding for the DE.
    Walls:
    Lego15 Skull235

Centennial Club

Update 2-March-2017

Finally!!!!!!

Yeah, Finally!!!!!

I don't have any color other than black in my walls. There are skulls and then there are lavas, no purple, no crystal, none other.

This has been a gold sink for months, and now I'd start working back on the defenses, which have been left in shambles since long.

Wall Stats:
    Skull: 247
    Lego: 3

BK is at 10, AQ is 9. Just upgraded my poison spell to lvl 2. Currently lab is working on WB5, and will be busy for another 4d 23h.

One builder is working on taking the DE drill to lvl 6, took a lot of elixir, but the way it oozes DE should be worth it. Not raiding a lot nowadays, and playing less too. Busy with some other stuff. Wish me luck, and I'd survive to live another day.
    Walls:
    Lego15 Skull235

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LoganMJ View Post
    Finally!!!!!!

Yeah, Finally!!!!!

I don't have any color other than black in my walls. There are skulls and then there are lavas, no purple, no crystal, none other.

This has been a gold sink for months, and now I'd start working back on the defenses, which have been left in shambles since long.

Wall Stats:
    Skull: 247
    Lego: 3

BK is at 10, AQ is 9. Just upgraded my poison spell to lvl 2. Currently lab is working on WB5, and will be busy for another 4d 23h.

One builder is working on taking the DE drill to lvl 6, took a lot of elixir, but the way it oozes DE should be worth it. Not raiding a lot nowadays, and playing less too. Busy with some other stuff. Wish me luck, and I'd survive to live another day.
    Great progress, Logan.

On my side, I put down lots of major upgrades. Put down a bow to level 2, and I'll probably do another by tomorrow. BK going to 19 and witches in lab. Gonna be a great ride!