Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: why hay day going to be boring !!

Here are some helpful hints and theories to make things more enjoyable.

First, there was a point, like 45-50 when my barn was full of expansion and coin was hard to come by. So, I stopped expanding around 850 slots in my barn and sold all my expansion. I made my first million in coins and never ran out of coin.

Truck orders-there is a memory with that. The more you ONLY fill orders for one item, the more you get those. My boyfriend's farm only does those and he gets 2-3 times that each time. On my farm, I fill anything for one item of each thing, two items of each IF the XP is 1000+, 3 items needs XP 1500+, etc. So, I tend to get more where there are MANY more XP than coin (I have over 28 million coin so I don't care about that).

In town, I send away anyone who wants 3 stops and some 2 stops to get fast and easy one stop people there at start of derby.

I don't like boats very much so I send them away or ignore them.

I try to keep my RSS full of items rarely found in the paper. Early on, it was soybeans, carrots and sugarcane. Now, it is rice, lettuce, tomatoes, potatoes and cotton which my Facebook friends buy within 30 minutes.

Lastly, barn management. My boyfriend, being level 60-ish, keeps ten of each item in his barn. I am level 166, and keep 20 of each item. I use Tom to build up to those levels as well as trading and buying stuff. Yes, he gets tons of jams, candy and long making stuff for me. But having a limit and plan helps make Hay Day fun and interesting.

Hope this helps!

Forum Elder
    If there's no challenges, it gets boring and then supercell/hayday would lose players. So I wouldn't want it to get THAT easily.

Centennial Club
    thaaaank you all of you
    thank you very much

I'll take care of your comments and do better for my farm and my game way
    I really begain to be better

thank you 🌸🌸

Level 30+ is challenging, not super hard, but challenging. I'm level 47 and hardly have any gold to decorate my farm since I've fully expanded it now...and I want to get into decorating, I want a horse track! The machines are expensive as hell and the lobster pool didn't help either with its upgrades. My next machine is the candle maker and that costs a whooping 118k gold...right after a 115k gold Soup Kitchen.

Coffee Kiosk is a ridiculous machine, every level you unlock a new item which feeds into your storage.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Vallon92Vallon View Post
    Level 30+ is challenging, not super hard, but challenging. I'm level 47 and hardly have any gold to decorate my farm since I've fully expanded it now...and I want to get into decorating, I want a horse track! The machines are expensive as hell and the lobster pool didn't help either with its upgrades. My next machine is the candle maker and that costs a whooping 118k gold...right after a 115k gold Soup Kitchen.

Coffee Kiosk is a ridiculous machine, every level you unlock a new item which feeds into your storage.
    😂 i'm of 57 level 🙈
    but really
    after this thread , the truck ask for 1000+ point for each one
    that's good

i forgot lobster, thank you, i'll make an expansion for it 😍