Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Demoted from Champs League!!!

Demoted from Champs League!!!

I waited all day yesterday to see if I would be placed back into Champs League but unfortunately when I woke this morning, the expert league flag was still there. I am in a neighborhood with my 7 year old son, he has always been opted out because I only do 320 tasks and that is way too difficult for a child to maintain. Well obviously he was opted in because of the update or whatever happened and we ended up in 15th place. I wasn't worried at first because of the promises the HD team had made to place any hood that gets demoted back to the league they fell from. And seeing that it took me so long to get there I was satisfied with that although diamonds would be great as well. Well that didn't happen, I woke up this morning to expert league and a delivery from the mailman of 15 diamonds. 15 stupid diamonds! I spent a lot more than 15 freakin diamonds and now I have to buy a 10th task that costs 10 diamonds just to get back to Champions League. I've been playing HD since June 2014, I buy diamonds frequently and I play everyday. I feel like I actually have a real farm! I use Tom to get axes and saws to keep my farm nice and clean, I never complain about the new features of HD, I have been playing over 2 years so I obviously love the game. But this blip is unacceptable, I need to be back in Champions league or I need any diamonds I spent in the last Derby returned. Also, I need a point counted towards my achievement in the house so I can get my 3rd trophie. If nothing is done about this, I'm not going to stop playing because I love the game so much but this has left me with a bad feeling. I may stop playing the Derby after I win my Derby achievment, it costs too many diamonds anyway. Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by 1specialkaye; November 8th, 2016 at 01:27 PM.

This was posted in other threads...'please take a task, exit the game, force quit the game and then back in. Should be ok then.' Hope it helps, this was how others were advised to go back up into their proper derby league.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelFarmer View Post
    This was posted in other threads...'please take a task, exit the game, force quit the game and then back in. Should be ok then.' Hope it helps, this was how others were advised to go back up into their proper derby league.
    Thanks for info as I am in same situation as you are. But what do you mean force quit the game?

Quote Originally Posted by ChelFarmer View Post
    Thank you, I looked for help in all the discussions and found nothing. I appreciate your help, I am back in champions league, yay!!!

To force stop, go into settings on your device, then go to apps, scroll down to HD, click on HD then you will see the force stop button, hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by 1specialkaye View Post
    Thank you, I looked for help in all the discussions and found nothing. I appreciate your help, I am back in champions league, yay!!!
    How did you get back in champions league?

Quote Originally Posted by kisstheski View Post
    How did you get back in champions league?
    Choose a task, then quit the game, then go to settings on your phone, in settings go to apps, in apps go to HD, click HD then click the force stop button then go back to HD then you should be back to whatever league you dropped from. Hope this helps!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1specialkaye View Post
    Choose a task, then quit the game, then go to settings on your phone, in settings go to apps, in apps go to HD, click HD then click the force stop button then go back to HD then you should be back to whatever league you dropped from. Hope this helps!!!
    Thanks so much. As soon as a 320 task pops up, I will do so. Thank you again.

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    How to force quit on Android:

1. Open the Settings app
    2. Choose Apps
    3. Touch the Running tab to view only active or running apps
    4. Choose Hay Day
    5. Touch the Stop or Force Stop button

on iOS 7-10:

1. Double-tap the Home button to bring up the app switcher as usual
    2. Swipe left / right until you see the Hay Day app.
    3. Swipe upwards so the preview pane disappears.

on iOS 5-6:

1. Press the Home Button Two Times
    2. Slide to the Hay Day app
    3. Hold Your Finger on It for Two Seconds
    4. The Applications Icons Will Start to Shake with a Minus on the Top Left Part.
    5. Press on the Icon Again to Close the Apps You Want.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay