Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Theory that PEKKA is really a female and what she is

In an industrial empire producing Spear Gobs.

Theory that PEKKA is really a female and what she is

- Pekka lvl 1 has purple horns and eyes.

-No male troops at level one represent purple and remember, Bowler is blue.

- Archers lvl 1 have Pink hair relating to the colour purple, Witch at lvl 1 has a purple cloak or a dress and eyes, and Archer Queen has purple hair.

- One of the game descs refers PEKKA as a she.

- PEKKA likes Butterflies.

- One of the coc tv adds shows a Wizard with a Rabbit and the PEKKA was super delight to see the Rabbit out lf the Wizard's hands as PEKKA poses as a delighted female.

- The bestest hint is in one of the Clash Royale soundtrack videos, a video was to be based on the Mini PEKKA and the video refers Mini PEKKA as a he and has blue horns as mentioned in the video.

- Mini PEKKA from Clash Royale has blue horns when the colour blue is simply reffered as a male when pink is simply reffered as a female.

- Purple is related to pink.

So I say PEKKA is a true girl what can she trully be?

- PEKKA seems to be mysterious.

- Seems like it has the hieght close to two Barbarians stacked on eachother as seen on some of the coc adds and in Clash Royale so it is probably impossible for a troop to control a PEKKA's inside body but Mini Pekka for sure would be impossible since he is smaller.

- Seems to have no innards when closely looked up. Same with Mini version in Clash Royale when all troops seem to have innards so PEKKA and Mini couldn't be robots.

- Robotic voice, probably the armour were built by builders or the PEKKA's themeselves that a PEKKA probably has malfunctions with its voice box causing it to sound robotic.

- PEKKA and Mini are so strong and they have glowing eyes too that do not seem to be glass and they both have personal interests, this one is to prove that if PEKKA and Mini are a spirit of a ded troop controlling the armours but there are no troops that are exactly like the PEKKA in coc and same for Mini PEKKA in Royale and same for their interests also, no troops were mentioned to have an interest exept for the Bowler, Barb king and Barb.

So I say that PEKKA is probably a spirit of herself controlling an armour built by the Builders since the Builders look useless and giving the PEKKA a robotic voice same with the Mini version.
    Last edited by DiigleDog; November 7th, 2016 at 02:18 AM.
    Sparky needs a resurrection.

Pro Member
    I thought it was known pekka was female. Pretty sure even SC refers to the pekka as "her". Not sure if that's where you were going with your post or not, didn't read it😎
    Last edited by wecj3381; November 7th, 2016 at 02:21 AM.

In an industrial empire producing Spear Gobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by wecj3381 View Post
    I thought it was known pekka was female. Pretty sure even SC refers to the pekka as "her". Not sure if that's where you were going with your post or not, didn't read it
    I know SC did but what if they are just trying to trick our butts into knowing she is a female without thinking straightoff?
    Last edited by DiigleDog; November 7th, 2016 at 02:25 AM.
    Sparky needs a resurrection.

Pekkas do like shopping......
    Come see me for seige machines: #28Y8QVG2V
    My sunscreen business is thriving since SC removed the clouds
    #​MAGA

Pekkas are valkyries with armor.

Pro Member
    Apart from the obvious, in that SC said pekka is a she, if we go with colours being male or female: Purple is associated with feminism, and pink, while now considered feminine, was originally considered masculine (pre early 20th century). That could enforce the "feminine spirit in male armour". So a pekka could be a female feminist.

Pekka is a she, a bit too high on a testosterone levels but still and the armor is there to cover the hairy parts, she is not very fond of depilation procedures.

Forum Elder
    P.E.K.K.A. could be a robot, monster, alien or human, but she have chosen to identify as female. It's her choice.

How dare you assume the gender of a pekka!!!! Maybe it identifies as an attack helicopter😁

Pekka is called a she in the same way a ship is