Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chief's Challenge

Cool Chief's Challenge

The chief's challenge is weekly challenge where you are supplied a pre determined army and troops from the "challenge castle" (basically a clan castle) and with that you attack the challenge base.
    because the troops are predetermined there will be no cost to you. having no cost is important because it will encourage people to step out of their comfort zone and use the predetermined army (as determined by the devs). this challenge could be used to try advanced air attacks or other strategies.
    in the challenge there is a set amount of loot on the base that wont reset like the goblin maps. so you will be able to keep the loot you obtained but the base will not regenerate loot this will make sure people will still participate in muiltiplayer attacks.
    Their will be large amounts of loot during each challenge(new base every week) example being for th10 500k gold 500k elixir 5k dark elixir and the first time you 3 star a specific challenge you will receive a one time challenge bonus equivalent to the amount of loot that the bases began with.

Each th will receive a challenge based on their townhall level

The devs will decide the weekly challenge (base that will be used and the army they want you to use. they will also decide what defensive troops are in the base)

Comments and questions....please do

P.s. hoping to receive every mods stamp of approval

Will you take the chief's challenge? yes? go here https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...58#post8823958

In a jar... By your window... Totally not stalking you!
    Devs need to focus on developing on updates, they shouldn't spend hours looking for/creating a base
    RETIRED
    I'll come around every once in a while, but for now, I'm retired.
    I'll miss this place, and here's my lame CoC story
    If you want to stop by my clan, apply here: Jar Full (#Y92R82G0)
    Thanks! Jelly out!

Quote Originally Posted by JelliJosh View Post
    Devs need to focus on developing on updates, they shouldn't spend hours looking for/creating a base
    This would be part of updates and i don't think it would take very long relatively speaking to create challenges. this would also keep the players occupied in between big updates thus lessening the pressure for big updates which in turn encourages productivity for the devs.

Will you take the chief's challenge? yes? go here https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...58#post8823958

Quote Originally Posted by JelliJosh View Post
    This is false.

Creating a base shouldn't take "hours." Also, SC does this in Boom Beach every day. Dr. T's volcano islands don't just appear from nowhere! Compared to what SC has the capacity to do, this idea is pretty simple- and fun.

I have a question that would change some of my opinions and ideas: do players get multiple tries on the challenge base? Or just one?

This is pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by IcewolfBlizzard View Post
    This is false.

Creating a base shouldn't take "hours." Also, SC does this in Boom Beach every day. Dr. T's volcano islands don't just appear from nowhere! Compared to what SC has the capacity to do, this idea is pretty simple- and fun.

I have a question that would change some of my opinions and ideas: do players get multiple tries on the challenge base? Or just one?
    Yes muiltiple tries

I would love to see new modes and features in this game. Daily challenges or quests that not only give the player a new and unique experience, but also add different types of awards or badges players can display.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracokyte View Post
    This is pretty good
    Thanks for the support

Quote Originally Posted by 3floyds View Post
    I would love to see new modes and features in this game. Daily challenges or quests that not only give the player a new and unique experience, but also add different types of awards or badges players can display.
    so do you like this idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Zelonius View Post
    so do you like this idea?
    I'm in support of any idea that brings something new like this to the game.